Presales ERP Lead
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career…it's your passion. And that means more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that make a real difference to you and your customers.
At Avanade, we:
- Are passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals.
- Thrive on open dialogue and debate.
- We share best practices and solve problems through teamwork.
- Are committed to growth - as an organization and as individuals.
- Join Avanade and become a part of a superior, cutting edge consulting organization helping build reliable, scalable enterprise solutions for some of the world's best organizations.
Additional information can be found at www.avanade.com.
As a ERP Presales Lead, you will deliver relevant and sustainable customer technical proposals based on advanced knowledge of the IT industry and the geography to which you are assigned. You will be a technical counterpart to Business Developers and Account Group Managers, and supports sales by providing technical expertise, acting as a customer interface to Avanade technology solutions, offerings and technical capabilities during Avanade's sales process (DEEPR). You will have a customer-focused mindset and understands how to translate customer needs into technical solutions. Overall, you will have a strong network of customer relationships and meets with customers on a regular basis to understand their needs, challenges and requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree: Business or technology related BA/BS
- 7+ years of Presales expertise around the Microsoft Dynamics AX platform
- Clear and concise oral and written communication
- Understanding of aspects of business management and strategic evaluation
- Prior consulting experience
- Working knowledge of at least one software development methodology
- Certification in Project Management (PMP)
- Knowledge of project estimation techniques and challenges.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft platform skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Results oriented / self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment
- Strong client interface and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Track record of initiative and outstanding performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills-'Customer Focus'
- Manages customer expectations effectively
- Ability to quickly build relationships
- Passion for learning
- Strong time management skills
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Requisition ID - 47306
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top