Physical Data Management Analyst - - Houston, Texas
At Avanade, we create change for a living, and joining us is your chance to do the same. Founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation, we have 30,000 people in more than 23 countries helping the world's biggest and most innovative organizations realize results in a digital world - with business technology solutions, cloud and managed services that combine insight, innovation and expertise in Microsoft technologies. Find out more at avanade.com/careers
THIS IS A W2 CONTRACT POSITION
Major Responsibilities and day to day activities and/or objective for the role:
- Ability to scan on-demand documents - (e.g. technical reports, contracts, agreements, corporate records, etc.)
- Perform cataloging and storage services for physical corporate data, records and media
- Schedule/facilitate pickups for sending data to the offsite storage facility
- Receive seismic data onsite and catalogue into client's tracking system
- Track and locate offsite data records and tapes etc. as required
- Place orders to retrieve the physical data/records or tapes from the offsite storage facility
- Engage with the Client's Corporate Records and Legal Department to fully identify and assign retention and destruction requirements
- Data Center Facility Management
- Ability to lift heavy products (approx. 60 lbs.)
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Requisition ID - 47918
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top