Physical Data Management Analyst - - Houston, Texas
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
THIS IS A W2 CONTRACT POSITION
Major Responsibilities and day to day activities and/or objective for the role:
- Ability to scan on-demand documents - (technical reports, contracts, agreements, corporate records, etc.)
- Perform cataloging and storage services for physical corporate data, records and media
- Schedule/facilitate pickups for sending data to the offsite storage facility
- Receive seismic data onsite and catalogue into client's tracking system
- Track and locate offsite data records and tapes etc. as required
- Place orders to retrieve the physical data/records or tapes from the offsite storage facility
- Engage with the Client's Corporate Records and Legal Department to fully identify and assign retention and destruction requirements
Required Skills :
- Data Center Facility Management
- Ability to lift heavy products (approx. 60 lbs.)
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Requisition ID - 58035
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top