The role provides advanced administrative and operational support to one or more executives or teams, including scheduling, logistics, communications, and record keeping.
Working under direct guidance and proactively, this role supports two executives, through advanced administrative and operational tasks in order to:
- Support administrative needs of a team that may include one or more executives (calendar, meeting scheduling, conference calls, expense receipts, supplies, shipping)
- Support full global and domestic travel planning, including itinerary/schedule/agenda, flights, hotels, processing and administration related to legal and compliance issues such as work permits and taxes, etc. - often including coordination of multiple executives
- Support meeting and event planning in accordance with established policies and procedures, including scheduling and engaging presenters, resources, and attendees, managing to a budget, coordination and management of external vendors, etc.
- Act on behalf of executives and teams to deliver communications to internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Ensure adherence to corporate policy and best practices related to confidential and personal information, time and expense policy compliance, etc.
- Coordinate purchasing of equipment and supplies for teams in accordance with procurement and vendor processing standards
- Manage administrative processes and workflow for executives and teams to balance competing priorities and conflicting stakeholders
- Support onboarding and day-to-day support of team members related to operational processes such as time and expense reporting, booking resources and meeting space, etc.
Other Position Details:
- May facilitate meetings, including delivering/presenting content, time and agenda management, action item follow-up, etc.
- May compile presentation decks for team and supports final editorial and/or formatting review of deliverables
- May perform records and knowledge management for teams and/or executives, tracking and maintaining document version control, software licenses, distribution lists, and/or team websites
- May support additional administrative and operational projects as needed
- May be responsible for facilities management, including policies, safety, compliance, etc. - differing by country or location
Years of Experience:
2-3 years of experience in administrative or operational support at Director plus level
Able to work proactively as well as through direct supervision
Able to multi task in a high pressure, demanding environment
Skype of Business experience advantageous
- Microsoft Office: including Outlook, Lync, Excel, Word, PowerPoint - certifications preferred
- Process and project management - including prioritization, problem-solving, and efficiency
- Customer Service - including managing expectations of senior-level stakeholders regarding difficult or sensitive issues
- Communication - including persuasion and negotiation
Requisition ID - 46996
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top