OG CMT Client Executive
About the role
The Sales Management team steers business development at Avanade. It drives our sales strategy, works with human resources to recruit top talent, and continuously improves sales acumen. This group's outstanding work contributes to Avanade's consistent double-digit annual sales growth.
As Sales Management Manager, you will contribute to formulating and executing the sales strategy in your territory. You will oversee pipeline development, ensure adherence to our sales process, continuously improve that process, and guide your team in meeting aggressive sales goals.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Lead your sales team through goal setting, mentoring and coaching
- Establish sales development and closing strategies
- Oversee team adherence to an established sales process
- Work with marketing to identify the most impactful solutions and value propositions to present to clients and prospects
- Monitor sales budget and client acquisition costs.
You are likely an experienced sales leader who knows how to close complex IT deals. Your clients' satisfaction is of paramount concern. You are passionate about selling technology solutions, you thrive under deadlines and deliver results.
You possess these key skills and qualities:
- An understanding of the cloud marketplace
- Impeccable organization and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically and identify opportunities
- An understanding of the overall sales budget management.
You likely have five or more years experience in sales with one to two years in sales management. You are a stronger candidate with a Bachelor's degree in business, sales or marketing, and experience selling managed services involving offshore delivery.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Years of Experience: 5+ years
Management Experience: 1-2+ years
Education: Bachelor's degree in business, sales or marketing recommended
- Solid understanding of market potential and competition; able to contribute to strategic planning
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with partners and customers
- Comfortable with clients and develops business relationships
- Passionate about selling IT projects and solutions selling
- Strong commercial, delivery and project and program management skills
Required Certifications: N/A
Additional Area, Region or Service Line specific requirements: N/A
Requisition ID - 51048
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top