Office 365 (O365) Infrastructure SME
Infrastructure Consultant at Avanade
Avanade is looking for a Infrastructure Consultant.
Our Cloud and Infrastructure team leads our clients in their journey to the cloud. We are one of Swedens top consulting companies in Azure solutions and migrations to Office 365. We are migrating some of Sweden largest companies to Office 365 way faster and with higher quality than any other company we heard of.
At Avanade, you will work in our award-winning team to design, shape and implement solutions based on the three Microsoft clouds (Office 365/EMS, Azure, Dynamics 365) for large-scale/enterprise customers.
As a O365 Subject Matter Expert, you will be a instrumental piece of our cloud transformation offering, you will have a key role in the dialogue with our clients and make the technical track of our agile Office 365 onboardings successful.
You need to have a couple of years of experience with migrations to Exchange Online from different source systems like Exchange on-prem, Domino etc. Since you will often be working directly with client's, good communication skills are needed. You need to make complex infrastructure systems sound simple and interesting. In other words, you will be more interested in showing our clients how well a product works for them than telling them how brilliantly we've made it. Relevant Microsoft certifications is of course a bonus!
About the role
Day-to-day, you will:
- Develop innovative solutions using the latest Microsoft technologies.
- Collaborate with developers, testers and the scrum master in your team to ensure a successful delivery in our clients' digital transformation journey.
- Partner with cross-functional technology and design teams to integrate technology, operations and solution requirements into solution strategies
- Design and conduct systems integration testing, component integration testing and user acceptance testing
- Support all project change management efforts as directed by more senior team members and change specialists
- Create project deliverable documentation, including design, build and operations guides
- Coordinate with other project team members to ensure efficient use of offshore resources
- Manage smaller projects and junior-level resources
- Travel to clients: depending on your client project, you must be flexible to travel regional on a weekly basis
As Senior Consultant, Infrastructure Consulting, you will participate in and sometimes lead the development of complex infrastructure solutions. You will work directly with clients to identify opportunities to transform their information technology landscapes and, as client business requirements change, help modify Avanade-designed infrastructure solutions. With a thorough understanding of both client and Avanade businesses, you will oversee people and project management for projects of moderate size and complexity.
Your technical skillset likely includes:
- Knowledge of several of the following areas: infrastructure solutions (especially Microsoft), cloud technologies, networking, data center operations, platform migration and enterprise directories
- Knowledge of operation management, systems security, testing, databases and mobility considerations.
Your non-technical experience likely includes:
- Interacting with clients
- Working with global teams and offshore resources
- Communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Understanding project financials
- Language skills: English - fluent; we prefer that you speak one of the Nordic languages - but otherwise we will expect you to learn when you start at Avanade
You probably have a Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, information technology, or a similar field. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for a degree. Within two years of hire or credential availability, you will obtain a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification in Windows Server 2012 and a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certification in Server Infrastructure.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
More about Avanade
With over 30,000 people worldwide, we are at the forefront of helping major organizations in the private and public sectors to deliver mission critical solutions.
Our vision is to be the leading digital innovator, realizing results for our clients and their customers through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our core values guide our work:
• We act with integrity and respect
• We believe everyone counts
• We change things for the better
• We deliver with excellence
• We innovate with passion and purpose.
Beyond delivering technology, cloud and managed services, we offer innovative solutions, built on the unique expertise we've gained from our one-of-a-kind experience with our colleagues, partners and clients.
Requisition ID - 54238
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top