Offering Lead for Platform Modernisation Nordics
About The Role
Market Units are what we want to be known for in the market; they are the areas on which our clients most frequently seek our guidance during their digital transformation journey. Within our Market Units, we have core Offerings, which are the solutions we deliver to our clients. By specializing in and formalizing these select Offerings, we can deepen our relationships with our clients across their entire business and compete in new areas, helping us to grow our market share.
As the Nordic Workplace Platform Modernization Offering Lead, you will be responsible for the overall strategy, performance, and growth of the Workplace Platform Modernization Offering in your assigned geography. You'll partner closely with both the Regional and the Area Market Unit Lead to implement a strategy for offering identification and investments. In the role, you'll focus on driving the offering every day; serving as the "face" of the offering internally and externally in the Nordics, support offering sales through delivery, including capability and capacity, and regional relationships with offering alliance partners (Microsoft and Accenture). We help our clients transform technology and their organization to accelerate the consumption of secure, cloud-based workplace platforms and services at cost-efficient scale. Technologies: Windows 10, O365, Enterprise Mobility & Security, Teams.
In this role, you will manage full-spectrum, cross-offering solutions delivery for clients. You will partner with Talent Community Lead and Regional Capability Lead on resourcing and skill needs to maintain effective business operations and project outcomes, using the Global Delivery Network (GDN) as needed, to prepare our organization for market changes.
What will your day-to-day look like?
- You'll collaborate with and educate account and sales team to drive offerings to target clients, including all stages of the deal pursuit, review and approval
- You will support quality and client delivery issues for offerings and solutions in your Region
- Manage budget against assigned Area/Region metrics; provide forecasting and sales pipeline analysis to support processes
- You'll effectively position offering and cross-offering offerings within the Regional sales channel
- Develop strong, effective relationships with Accenture at the offering level
- Partner with the global Center of Excellence (CoE) on offering and asset development
- You'll act as the main point of contact with local partners, primarily Accenture and Microsoft, to review pipeline, educate on our offerings, and ensure Azure is considered as part of proposed solutions with clients
- Support direct selling teams from crafting solutions through the proposal and closing deals
- You'll need to be OK with traveling as & when needed
You revel in success, with a leadership track record in developing and growing long term, high-value client relationships. You're adept at communications, particularly with influencing and negotiation capabilities that help you establish and grow solutions with key clients. Internally, you love advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of solution offerings to grow a technology services line of business.
In Addition, you may also have:
- Experience with sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management
- The ability to effectively team with peers in large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with off-shore teams and delivery
- Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions/projects with heavy client interaction
- A strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects.
- You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, engineering, or related). You likely have about 7 years of relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery, and business management, with more than 5 years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business, and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honours diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all and seek hardworking individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com
Back to top