Offering Lead CRM
Are you a dynamic, authentic, passionate and results oriented business developer looking to drive relevance, impact and business value to your customers? Come join a highly motivated digital customer experience team committed to deliver the promised business value and meets client expectations leveraging Microsoft business solutions such as Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
You will be in a customer facing sales roles as well as working closely with customer experience architects to transform the client opportunities through alignment of business goals and objectives to consulting services and solution architectures. This role will focus on transforming sales opportunities in customer engagement, customer service and field service domains based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 capabilities.
The business developer CRM will work with customer decision makers on major, ongoing engagements with internal and external stakeholder visibility. He will be responsible to drive impactful demand response, inspire excellence and encouraging teams to bring their best each day with the objective to exceed annual goals revenue, growth and profitability.
- Proven experience with CRM business development pursuits, delivering client pitches, leading customer proposals and statements of work
- Establish the winning strategy, build the financial proposal and lead the contractual negotiation leading to close the contract.
- Develop the account strategy, construct a trustful customer relationship, manage the customer satisfaction and participate on project steering committees.
- Ability to understand business strategies and translate those to a functional and technical perspective.
- Executive presence and ability to influence business leaders through business value propositions : excellent communication skills, able to express ideas, concepts and facts in a professional manner.
- Ability to acquire a good understanding of Dynamics 365 technologies, business drivers and emerging trends as well as the impact of these on customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including respectful collaboration, team player, and sharing messages with a broad range of audiences.
- Result oriented with high level of integrity, flexibility, and dedication
Skills & Abilities :
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Computer Science or in sales a similar information technology-related discipline, or in Business Administration required.
- 8+ years of experience managing and developing high-performing Business Apps Sales or Marketing teams with a proven track record of exceeding team quotas/targets at Microsoft or other competitive companies.
- Interest in working in a fast-growing global environment with changing responsibilities
Back to top