O365 Architect (Australian Citizen)
O365 Architect Manager (Australian Citizen)
You're committed to giving our clients the benefits of O365 in hybrid environments while providing valuable input and expertise to help improve the platform.
About the role As a Manager, Infrastructure Consulting, you will lead the design, installation, and configuration of enterprise technology architecture, components of which include security, availability/fail-over, OS/compute infrastructure, storage infrastructure, database infrastructure, network infrastructure, and operations, typically in Microsoft or multi-vendor environments.
Day-to-day, you will
- Lead in all phases of Avanade projects (Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- Assist in advising clients on an overall IT plans including efficiently spending on existing and new technologies and integrating technology solutions in ways that build value for the organization
- Work and communicate effectively with clients to ensure smooth and successful design and implementation of Avanade solutions
- Help establish partnership with multi-functional technology and design teams to integrate technology, operations, and solution requirements into solution strategies
- Lead ongoing development of infrastructure solutions within designated computing environments
- Define information technology operations, processes, procedures and toolsets to manage and maintain requirements specified for a solution
- Handle change plan implementation to ensure successful project delivery and deployment
- Lead partnership with and team utilization efforts of off-shore resources
- Manage, evaluate performance of, provide feedback to, coach, and provide career mentorship to Analyst and Consultant level team members
- Begin taking more active role in operational and business-development aspects of the consulting practice
- Experience architecting and building Azure solutions covering identity, AAD, tenancies, virtual networks, subscription management, RBAC, templates, Automation (Infra as a code), storage and billing
- Scripting Knowledge: Powershell, Azure CLI and/or JSON
- Strong knowledge of Forests, Domains, Windows Active Directory & Group Policies
- Demonstrated experience with operation management, systems security, testing, databases and mobility considerations
- Experience leading technology infrastructure projects
- Experience consulting to external clients on complex projects, including in leadership roles
- Experience working with global teams on projects & off-shore teams to facilitate project work
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical partners, both verbally and in written form
- Experience making use of service brokering in project work
- Strong commercial awareness and financial intelligence (e.g., P&Ls, how decisions impact cost, profit, etc.)
- Solid written and spoken English skills
- You will likely possess a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, Information Technology, or similar degree; equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for degree.
- You will likely have 7+ years relevant systems engineering and/or infrastructure experience with 2 years leading small teams.
- Australian Citizenship and existing Baseline Security Clearance will be an added advantage.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Back to top