Norway Senior Cloud Architect
Avanade seeks an experienced Cloud Architect to help us grow our business and offerings on the Microsoft platform. Growing our Cloud business and presence in the market is a strategic priority for Avanade in the Nordic Region. In line with our growth aspirations, we are seeking to expand and strengthen our Cloud solutioning capabilities across Nordic.
As a Senior Cloud Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Along with the Sales Team, tailoring and shaping our proposition to the customers' IT and business leadership for our Enterprise Accounts
- Presenting alongside Sales our solution to customer CIO's, Chief Architect's, and VP's of Infrastructure. Explaining the solution in detail, interpreting customer needs and responding to challenges to show the value and relevance to the customer business
- Answering deep technical questions on Cloud products and solutions being recommended through examples or demonstrations
- End-to-end solution shaping and solution architecture for Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud engagements, including estimation, solution planning and interlocking with the appropriate Accenture and Avanade teams to create the optimal customer outcome
- Delivering technical leadership and architecture on our engagements, as well as feedback around the evolution of the solution
- Planning for and supporting service implementation, service transition, and, service introduction activities including appropriate change management services.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with delivery centre solution architects and contributing to the Avanade architect community.
- Owning delivery responsibilities for selected sold engagements and furthermore supporting regional delivery teams to conduct knowledge transfer and capability development
Could the Nordic Senior Cloud Architect job be the next challenging opportunity for you?
- Are you (or rapidly become) a thought leader across both Accenture and Avanade for the Nordic Cloud business?
- Be experienced at Enterprise solution shaping from a business solution inwards as well as a technical solution outwards.
- Can you describe and shape the end-to-end journey for a customer including transformation and migration through to new Service Models, (synthesizing and leveraging individual experts as appropriate)?
- Are you comfortable and experienced at dealing with technology leadership?
- Are you highly self-directed and comfortable with dealing with ambiguity in the pursuit of an overall goal?
- Could you work well within both Sweden as well as across the Avanade Nordic virtual team?
You, as potential candidate for this job?
- You are technically expert on all of Microsoft's Cloud platforms
- You possess the ability and desire to quickly learn or expand hands-on knowledge of Azure, PAAS, ITSM, and other relevant technologies
- You have experience of working in consulting and pre-sales roles, working within new business teams and with a variety of clients for transformational outcomes
- You have detailed knowledge of Cloud solutions and managed delivery models, including global and distributed delivery models
- You have experience of estimating and costing to implement Cloud solutions and of populating cost models and validating costing data and assumptions
- You are experienced in the development of sales proposals
- You have experience of successfully developing and delivering multi-workforce solutions, preferably with good experience of using an Indian workforce
If this sounds like you, we might be just right for each other. Don´t delay and apply today as we are on continuous recruitment process.
Other questions (But no application)? Feel free to contact Claire, Talent Acquisition Sweden, by email:
Requisition ID - 45272
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top