About the Role
There's one in every group-the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn't afraid to break the mold and who gets inspired by the power of digital to transform organizations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what's next.
We are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there's no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being bold, imaginative - and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We relentlessly challenge, inspire, and support our partner clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organizations around the globe. Ultimately, we're not just making business better. We're making life better for our clients and their customers.
If that sounds like you, you sound good to us. Find your next opportunity at Avanade Advisory.
As a leader in Avanade's Advisory Services, you will drive business consulting services as an on ramp to large scale technology implementations and transformations. Our Advisory Services teams work with our clients at the C-suite level to clearly define vision and strategy and create strong roadmaps for implementation.
Aligned with Avanade's Ambition 2025 strategy, Industry will be a critical focus where we bring industry relevance to our business and technology solutions for the client. To enable this for our priority Industries, we are developing an Industry Network across all our capabilities. The Area Industry Lead role is essential in how we bring our Industry strategy, network, and industry-relevant Advisory Services to life in the context of our clients, people, and wider offerings.
As the Area Healthcare Industry Lead, you will be responsible for the overall strategy, performance, and growth of the Healthcare Industry in your Area. This includes building a strong market presence, opening new market opportunities, and enabling regions to drive growth in the Healthcare business. You will partner closely with internal leaders to implement a strategy for identification, development, sales, solutions, and investments in the Healthcare Industry. Expertise including but not limited to patient care, IoT in healthcare, payment and provider and records management, within a digital technology context, will be key to the role. This role is also "hands on" - you will also play a sales and delivery focused role for key Healthcare clients. Experience of the Microsoft ecosystem in Healthcare is also desirable.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
Through collaboration with your Global industry and offering leadership:
- Define Healthcare-led propositions for our offerings.
- Curate a comprehensive set of Healthcare-specific assets, go-to-market content.
- Manage and own Healthcare client success stories.
Through collaboration with your regional industry leadership and regional offering leadership:
- Focus account teams to drive market development within Healthcare.
- Develop Healthcare-led opportunities.
- Manage relationship ecosystems with partners Microsoft & Accenture/AMBG in industry.
- Build winning proposals that demonstrate expertise in the Healthcare space.
- Engage with regional operations teams, offering leads, and capability leads to ensure the right Healthcare industry resources are engaged for industry opportunities.
• Lead and support the delivery of a broad range of Advisory engagements.
- Work with senior client executives to identify their business problems and develop the right approach and analytical solutions.
- Actively participate in client engagements by leading teams, driving client outcomes, and owning key deliverables.
- Partner with Talent Community Lead and Regional Capability Lead to maintain and identify the capabilities needed to deliver Healthcare-led solutions.
- Enable and grow our Healthcare industry SMEs.
- Proven track record of management consulting experience and strategy through use of: design thinking, stakeholder alignment, vision creation, roadmap creation, assessments, and business case validation.
- Proven track record of developing and growing long-term, high value client relationships.
- Strong understanding of the challenges faced and opportunities available in today's Health & Life Sciences industry, coupled with a point of view on how to approach and address them with technology driven solutions.
- Passionate about helping Health & Life Sciences companies, such as: health providers, health payors, pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device and supply companies, 1) adapt to the changing marketplace and 2) help their end customers (both patients and members) to achieve better health outcomes via our business and technology consulting and services.
- Strong knowledge base of trends and thought leadership in the Health & Life Sciences space, specifically at the intersection with technology.
- Strong communication and negotiation capabilities.
- Creating, delivering, selling, and supporting Healthcare-centric use cases, value propositions and solutions.
- 15+ years of relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery, and business management.
- 5+ years of demonstrated people experience, Experience of working Consulting or IT Services delivery organizations desirable but not essential.