Nordic Digital Marketing and Commerce Lead in Avanade
About the role
The Unified Communications team consults with clients on communication systems and Internet work strategies, with a focus on Skype for Business in an enterprise environment, Skype for Business Online and Microsoft Teams in an enterprise cloud environment.
As a Senior Consultant in Unified Communications, you will design innovative and cost-effective communication systems that help our clients work more efficiently and effectively, particularly across multiple geographic locations and across hybrid communications environments. You will work with clients to understand their business challenges and then partner with cross-functional technology and design teams at Avanade to meet their needs using the right combination of technology and operational guidance.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Develop and modify communications and network solutions within existing client environments
- Create project documentation, including design, build and operations guides
- Conduct and oversee systems and component integration testing and user acceptance testing
- Develop and execute change management strategy to accompany solution, including creation of tools, processes and documentation
- Use and manage offshore resources, and occasionally manage project components and junior-level resources.
You are eager to work on the latest Skype for Business technologies and Microsoft Teams to help clients use the latest unified communications technologies to bring global workforces together and create new ways of working.
Your technical skillset likely includes:
- Experience in Skype for Business deployments and migrations, unified communications solutions, network design, network protocols and voice over IP (VOIP)
- Experience with session initiation protocol, video conferencing systems, network assessment and troubleshooting, load balancing and virtualization
- Proficient with Windows PowerShell and other scripting languages
- Experience with technology project design and delivery.
- Experience with and technical knowledge of the Skype for Business Certified Solutions Partner ecosystem; Applications, Devices, Meeting Room Systems, Network Infrastructure
- Experience interacting with external clients, global teams and offshore staff
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Solid written and spoken English skills.
Back to top