New Hire HR Onboarding Operations Ambassador
As a Technical Onboarding Support Ambassador, you will provide tactical and analytical project support to contribute to the design and implementation of organizational change initiatives. This Change Enablement position on the ITS (Information Technology Services) team will assist in assessing business readiness, help minimize risk, manage stakeholder alignment and communications, and build employee capabilities to facilitate organizational change in alignment with strategic objectives.
Day-to-day you will work in one or more specialty areas, such as:
- Overall application of formal change architectures, models, and frameworks related to ITS integration within new hire onboarding.
- Presentation of vision surrounding Avanade's Digital Workplace and tools to new hire onboarding "class" every week.
- Support for device set-up and general IT questions.
- Development and execution of strategic training plans to prepare individuals for success during and after new hire onboarding. Including continuous engagement with new hires via email and virtual meetings as well as HR.
- Measurement of short- and long-term business outcomes related to organizational change
- Plans to drive successful adoption of the change within the organization
- Identification and alignment of relevant stakeholders and resources
- Distribution of timely and relevant information through an integrated, attractive, and comprehensive communications strategy
- Organizational design to maximize effectiveness and mitigate risks
In person presentation, documentation and organization of relevant data and information as well as support for all
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Drafting communication and training materials/aids
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements
- Experience and confidence with public speaking
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Previous IT experience
- Knowledge of change management frameworks or methods (previous coursework preferred)
- Experience analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to inform decision-making
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate information/strategy to multiple stakeholders
- Results-driven and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Education Background:
You likely possess a Bachelor's degree or have an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You likely have about 2 to 4 years of professional experience and 2 to 3 years of change management experience.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate.
At Avanade, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace where our people can be the best at what they do. We are proud be among leading organizations who are taking a stand for gender equity, both in and outside the workplace. This includes teaming with like-minded partners who are as passionate as we are about strengthening the role of women in the workplace, including Women in Technology International, Anita Borg Institute and Catalyst.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
Learn more at www.avanade.com
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Tier 1 Helpdesk Job Jobs Career Support IT Communications Evangelist Passion Human Ambassador Customer Service Delivery Presentation Friendly Organized Detail Social Network Help Fun Provisioning Equipment
Requisition ID - 53425
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top