.Net & SQL Consultant
- Designs, constructs, tests, implements and optimizes portions of basic systems that enable and support business and engineering functions.
- Defines scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned basic projects.
- Collects detailed user and technical requirements. Works with others to analyze collected requirements, translate into programming solutions, and ensure that identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
- Investigates and resolves problems on selected software products and standard systems. Learning to apply appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems.
- Participates in standard solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements and conversions.
- Maintains security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
- Builds knowledge on emerging tools, techniques and technologies.
- Minimum 5 years of technical consulting experience or as a programmer, with experience in C#, ASP.NET and SQL 2008/2012.
- Prior track record of success - completed at least 3 system development project as a system analyst/team lead, with a full lifecycle (from requirements to deployment) and a minimum of 500 man days per project.
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills with hands-on experience working on component-based applications in a distributed environment.
- Chinese speaking ability is an added advantage.
- Possess strong MS platform knowledge and skills.
- Possess knowledge and experience in developing, customizing and implementing software solutions.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Strong customer service skills and demonstrated the ability to build professional relationships.
- Ability to effectively engage with business users on discussions regarding complex and core operating business processes, and drive solutions design from both business and technical perspectives.
- Flexible enough to perform low-level development, troubleshooting responsibilities, as well as perform high-level architectural review, design and producing development framework.
- Must be a team player who is passionate about technology and customer focused.
- Able to start work immediately/ within short period.
Requisition ID - 45090
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top