.Net Solution Developer
As a .Net Solution Developer, you will define the functional and technical design, and lead the coding and testing of software applications to meet business requirements. You will apply functional knowledge and technical expertise in the implementation of configuration changes and maintenance of software applications.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day, you will:
- Develop solution component architectures, such as .NET, to support business processes.
- Under general direction, design, construct, test, implement and optimize portions of basic systems that enable and support business and engineering functions.
- Research technical environment and system needs.
- Define scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned basic projects.
- Collect detailed user and technical requirements. Work with others to analyze collected requirements, translate into programming solutions, and ensure that identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
- Under supervision, design, construct, test, and implement basic integrated solutions and distributed computing solutions for the customer and Avanade.
- Monitor performance to identify and help resolve system problems.
- Investigate and resolve problems on selected software products and standard systems. Learning to apply appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems.
- Participate in standard solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements and conversions.
- Maintain security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
- Build knowledge on emerging tools, techniques and technologies.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- Ability to analyze, design, develop, implement and maintain application code in a variety of contexts
- Ability to develop client-based and/or web-based software solutions
- Knowledgeable about application development, complex code development, application testing, component design
- Knowledge of specific technologies as specified by hiring manager
- Prior project and/or consulting work a plus
- Ability to interact with external stakeholders
- Good communications and presentations skills
- [International] Solid written and spoken English skills
Preferred Education Background:
You will likely possess a Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You will likely have 1+ year(s) of prior related work experience, preferably in a consulting or technology environment
Scope of Work:
Nature of Work: Provides technical, administrative, or operational support with developed understanding of processes, procedures & best practices.
Scope of Work: Primarily focused on own work, and execution of prescribed work plans.
Complexity: Slightly more complex assignments that are usually amenable to standard processes and routines.
Discretion: Some discretion in how work is approached, but still primarily delivering work aligned to standard processes.
Organizational Impact: Work efforts primarily impact self and immediate team.
Supervision Received: General oversight from more senior colleagues / managers.
Supervision Provided: Provides informal supervision to less experienced colleagues on routine matters.
Knowledge Applied: Applies basic knowledge of a learned occupation / discipline, or strong understanding of organizational policies and processes. A work-relevant degree is typical at this stage.
Accountabilities & Metrics:
- Personal goals
Back to top