.Net Solution Architect
As a Sr. Consultant, Solution Development focuses on designing, deploying, and testing solution components of medium size and complexity. This position develops and tests mission critical enterprise solutions including, web services, enterprise portals and mobile applications. You will perform basic support and debugging, as well as maintaining and repairing existing applications. Additionally, you will contribute to the repository of intellectual property. Overall, you will also be responsible for some people/project/program management responsibilities.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day, you will:
- Deliver, and will occasionally lead more junior resources, in all phases of Avanade projects (Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- Define technical, operational and user requirements
- Create conceptual architecture and solution design materials
- Develop the solution against the design
- Develop and implements appropriate quality control and testing procedures
- Partner with cross-functional technology teams to integrate solutions and requirements solution strategies
- Coordinate with and leverages offshore resources
- Contribute in a limited fashion to project management activities
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- Advanced skills in analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Advanced skills in developing client-based and/or web-based software solutions
- Demonstrated experience about application development, complex code development, application testing, component design
- Demonstrated experience of specific technologies as specified by hiring manager
- Experience interacting with external clients in a professional Growth Market
- Experience working with global teams on projects
- Experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Good understanding of project financials, P&Ls, etc. considered beneficial
- [International] Solid written and spoken English skills
Desired certifications to be determined by hiring manager in partnership with Market Unit/Talent Community
Preferred Education Background:
You will likely possess a Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You will likely have 3+ years of prior related work experience, preferably in a technology or consulting environment
Scope of Work:
- Nature of Work: Executes project/program plans and processes in alignment with established operational objectives.
- Scope of Work: Work must be coordinated across different workstreams, processes, or projects.
- Complexity: Complex problems that can span across work domains requiring considerable judgement of contextual factors.
- Discretion: Wide latitude in approach to work within established work plans.
- Organizational Impact: Work efforts have an immediate impact on Avanade and/or client operations. If client-facing, should start to support client relationship and sales outcomes.
- Supervision Received: Works under general guidance and direction, but fully independent in own work with latitude for autonomous decision-making related to work process.
- Supervision Provided: Supports more junior colleagues on work efforts, with routine supervision of work efforts. May serve as Career Advisor.
- Knowledge Applied: Applies advanced knowledge of a learned occupation / discipline and basic knowledge of business operations.
Accountabilities & Metrics:
- Personal goals
Relevant Additional Details:
Experienced leading small teams (1 to 5 resources)
Requisition ID - 44134
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top