.NET Software Engineer (OH and MN) - Full time employee only roles
.NET Developer - Multiple roles open -
- Full time employee only roles - no agency Contract, C2C resumes will be considered at this time for these roles
- Requires travel M-TH travel to our Avanade clients throughout Central region (MN, IL and OH)
About the role
The .NET Solutions Development team designs, deploys and tests solutions such as web services, applications and enterprise portals to meet client needs. This team works closely with the technical leadership and functional teams to fully understand the requirements of the project. Members of the .NET Solution Development team also participate in client relationships, develops proposals and assists in marketing efforts.
As a .NET Solutions Development Consultant, you will work on designing solution components of medium size and complexity. This includes performing basic support and debugging functions, while maintaining existing applications. You will contribute to our solution knowledge repository and may be responsible for program and/or staff management as needed.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Participate in all phases of .NET projects from defining technical, operational and user requirements, to planning, quality control and testing
- Create conceptual .NET architecture and develop solution options against the design
- Partner with cross-functional technology teams to integrate solutions
- Coordinate with offshore resources as needed
- Travel as required by business.
You are a talented .NET software developer who is able to communicate clearly with non-technical audiences. While passionate about technology, you have a strong business sensibility and ability to connect well with clients.
Your technical background likely includes experience:
- Large application development, complex code development, application testing and component design within .NET C# environment
- Analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application C# code in a variety of contexts
- Developing client premise-based and/or web-based software solutions
Your non-technical background likely includes:
- Previous Consulting experience a strong plus
- Ability to connect with external clients
- Experience working with global teams
- Solid written and spoken English skills.
- Able to quickly learn different industries and verticals
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com
- Proficient in developing large scale web applications on the .NET framework.
- Angular is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or a related field or equivalent exp.
- Able to travel Mon - Thursday to client sites ( this could involve travel outside of state up to 80% of time )
- You are looking for full time employee career role
No Agency nor Contractor resumes will be considered at this timeAvanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Requisition ID - 46342
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top