.Net Fullstack Developer
- Reedley, CA
About the role
As a client-facing .NET developer, you'll have the opportunity to learn our clients business, their organization, systems, challenges and goals. You'll partner directly with client(s) to define and clarify requirements, then work with your team to create accurate project and task estimates to deliver exceptional client results.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components
- Work closely with your project team, fostering a fun and collaborative environment.
- Ensure quality through alignment to technical standard methodology and through mentorship, feedback and paired programming
- Potentially work part-time or full-time at your client's site, including travel, as needed.
Your Technical and Business Skill-sets likely includes:
- Around three years each of Web Development, full-stack development experience and the .NET stack, including C#, Active Server Pages (ASP.NET), Web Application Program Interface (API)
- Single Page Application design (ex. Angular, Knockout, React.js).
You likely have a Computer Science degree or equivalent background and 5 or more years of web development experience.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com
Back to top