.NET DevOps Engineer
About the role
Building and managing various components of web infrastructure focusing on continuous integration, continuous deployment, configuration management and system management in high-availability cloud environment.
Day-today, you will:
- Support and develop cloud based software applications
- Help streamline software development by implementation of a continuous integration and continuous deployment process
- Build and manage software delivery, systems integration, and developer support tools
- Setup and configure various configuration management, build, deployment and release tools
- Monitoring operating efficiencies of existing application systems
- Define coding standards as well as develop and configure automated code quality analysis
You are an experienced DevOps Engineer with knowledge of emerging and traditional technologies. You are an effective team player who can interact with all levels of an organization and knows how to meet deadlines. You are excited about the opportunity to work with clients, gain knowledge of different industry verticals and IT environments.
You likely have the following experience and skills:
- Experience developing software applications, scripting and performance testing
- Understanding of development standards and Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes
- Ability to work with diverse stakeholders and distributed teams
- Experience communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Working knowledge of web and application server's management and configuration
- Excellent communication skills
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com
- Experience with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience with build and deployment automation tools like Jenkins
- Experience with build automation and confirmation management tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Windows PowerShell DSC
- Experience with Containerization tools like Docker
- Experience building and supporting an Agile DevOps environment to manage and scale multiple software products
- Experience with Azure webs services and technologies
You likely have at least two years of relevant experience and/or a Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems or a related field.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Requisition ID - 46318
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top