.NET Developer (ITS)
About the role:
The ITS team designs, deploys and supports solutions such as web services, applications and enterprise portals to meet internal business needs. This team works closely with technical leadership and functional teams to fully understand the requirements of the project. Members of the ITS team also participate in internal client relationships, develops proposals and innovates new solutions to today's business challenges. As a Consultant in ITS, you will work on a wide variety of projects leveraging your .Net, web development and mobile skills.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Deliver exceptional client results and project success
- Learn our business, systems, challenges and goals
- Work directly with the client to define and clarify requirements
- Work with your team to create accurate project and task estimates
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components
- Work closely with your project team. Foster a fun and collaborative environment
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practices, through mentorship
and continuous feedback
You are an experienced .NET Web Developer, comfortable in server-side code and experience with Web technologies. You have a 'traditional' computer science and web development foundation, but are increasingly excited about the way the Web is evolving and the power that frameworks like Angular and React are bringing to client-side development. You are looking for an opportunity to be part of Web's transformation, and to be surrounded by people who are passionate about building fluid modern, responsive (or adaptive!) and engaging user experiences for the browser. You likely have experience as a consultant, working with clients on a regular basis
Your technical and business skillset likely includes:
- Awareness and adherence to best practices of coding, testing and deployment
C#, SQL Server, WebAPI, along with a broad knowledge of design patterns.
- Broad knowledge of .NET Web stack (ASP.NET MVC) architecture and development as well as
a strong knowledge of web services such as REST (WebAPI) are important to us
- Mobile development (especially Xamarin Forms) is a plus
- Azure development experience is a plus
- Strong CS and development fundamentals, including OOP
Your Non-technical background likely includes:
- Ability to connect and communicate with internal clients
- Experience working with global teams
- Proficient ability to communicate complex information to technical and non-technical
- Solid written and spoken English skills
You likely have at least four years of relevant experience and a Bachelor's Degree in computer
science, computer engineering, management information systems or a related field.
Requisition ID - 57819
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top