.NET Backend Developer
About the role
As a Back-End developer, you will develop and automate business functionality of enterprise systems. You will leverage RPA, cloud technologies and DevOps practices.
You will have the opportunity to be part of digital transformation while being surrounded by people who are passionate about building modern applications that leverage the industry's leading technologies. You will learn our client's business, organization, systems, challenges and goals, and then utilize that knowledge to work with a team to deliver exceptional results.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
'• Build and automate the features and services that model complex business problems and power enterprise-scale systems
• Implement APIs and Microservices, integrating with external systems, through to database design, data access and ORMs.
• Developing scalable and cloud-based solutions, with consideration to security and performance
• Harnessing modern development and DevOps practices including CI/CD, containerization, automated testing.
'• Programming: C# / .Net or Java stack
• Service Development: RESTful services, Microservices, ASP.Net Core, Azure API Management, Azure API Apps
• Azure: Compute, Storage and PaaS services (Web Apps, Cognitive Services, App Services, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Service Bus)
• Data: SQL Server, Azure SQL, Entity Framework/, CosmosDB, DynamoDB, MySQL, MongoDB
• Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
• RPA: Blue Prism, UI Path, Automation Anywhere
• DevOps: Git, Azure DevOps, Maven, Jenkins
You are a talented software developer who is able to communicate clearly with non-technical audiences. While passionate about technology, you have a strong business sensibility and ability to connect well with clients. Your technical background likely includes experience:
• Analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
• Developing client premise-based and/or web-based software solutions
• With application development, complex code development, application testing and component design.
Your non-technical background likely includes:
• Ability to connect with external clients
• Experience working with global teams
• Proficient ability to communicate complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Solid written and spoken English skills.
Back to top