.NET / Azure Architect
As a Senior .NET / Azure Developer you will have the opportunity to be part of digital transformation while being surrounded by people who are passionate about building modern applications that leverage the industry's leading technologies. You will learn our client's business, organization, systems, challenges and goals, and then utilize that knowledge to work with a team to deliver exceptional results.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
You enjoy solving problems and providing solutions in a collaborative environment. Keeping an open mind, you explore technologies that solve challenges and offer quality solutions to clients. You work in an agile environment that continuously promotes growth, knowledge and drive to success. You have experience with a large portion of the following technologies:
- 4+ years of professional hands-on full-stack web development experience with the .NET framework including C#. MVC and Microsoft Entity Framework
- Microsoft Azure Services experience with Cloud Services, Azure SQL Databases, Storage, and Service Bus
- Experience with Azure Cloud Testing, PaaS, Cloud Computing
- Experience leading and/or managing development teams
- Data storage technologies such as MSSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Azure Cosmos DB and Azure SQL.
- Analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Developing client premise-based and/or web-based software solutions
- With application development, complex code development, application testing and component design.
- Must have excellent communication skills and hands-on experience working on component based applications in a distributed environment
- Computer Science degree or equivalent, with strong development fundamentals, including use of SOLID design principles, Object Oriented Programming, Development patterns and Test-Driven Development.
Preferred Technical Experience
- Azure PaaS Hosting/Development Platform
- Azure BLOB Storage
- Azure SQL
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD): Azure
- Knowledge or experience in any of the following: AngularJS, Angular2+, Typescript, JQuery, Knockout, React is a plus
Your non-technical background likely includes:
- Ability to connect with external clients and available for extensive traveling.
- Experience working with global teams
- Proficient ability to communicate complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Solid written and spoken English skills.
- You likely have at least two years of relevant experience and a Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems or a related field.
MUST be available for Mon-Thu (80% travel) when required.
Requisition ID - 55457
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top