NA- Organization Change Management (OCM) Executive- Advisory Practice NA Leader
About the Job
For some people, a business model is just a mix of words and numbers for others, it tells a story of past, present and future. We are looking for people who can read the story of a business model and help our business leaders and our clients move their organization forward through their digital transformation.
As an Organization Change Management Executive, you will drive and inspire collaboration, communication and change with C-level executives across North America. You will strategically advise clients to define their transformation target, including its impact on business objectives, while leading the design of a change management system, with the appropriate drivers (communication, training, mobilization, sponsorship, etc.), and positioning the role of Advisory and Organizational Change Management.
Day to day, you will;
- Formulate a deployment strategy, identify priorities, networks and deployment channels, develop pilot approaches and integrate Agile approaches
- Define the content of the strategic communication including the positioning of the project, in addition to project arguments based on the levers of adhesion and potential constraints
- Oversee the project governance on the Change stream
- Help clients define and implement continuous progress dynamic, identifying strengths and opportunities to improve, organizing exchanges and capitalization of expertise
- Participate within the Change Enablement Talent Community, sharing successes and best practices, mobilizing local "champions", enabling knowledges uses and expertise uses introduced by the project
- Advise clients on the challenges and opportunities arising from digital disruption among customers and employees
- Travel as dictated by business.
You're an experience change agent. You can translate strategic direction into actionable communication and influencing goals within highly complex organizations. You have experience executing service redesigns as well as managing business segments.
Your skillset and experience likely include:
- Mapping of actors and associated roles and responsibilities of a change network
- Risk and impact analysis grid creation across organization, processes, tools, procedures, HR and culture
- Assessment of digital maturity, MOOC Digital Transformation and Digital Change
- Expertise and facilitation of design thinking
- Ability to establish deep relationships of trust with executive level clients
- Crisis management for larger enterprises
- Team management across globally dispersed teams.
Your credentials likely include an advanced degree such as an MBA, PhD or equivalent degree, plus around 15 years in OCM, preferably building teams on a National Scale.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate.
At Avanade, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace where our people can be the best at what they do. We are proud be among leading organizations who are taking a stand for gender equity, both in and outside the workplace. This includes teaming with like-minded partners who are as passionate as we are about strengthening the role of women in the workplace, including Women in Technology International, Anita Borg Institute and Catalyst.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
Learn more at www.avanade.com
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Requisition ID - 56090
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top