MS Dynamics ERP Functional Lead
About our Associate Network
The Associate Network gives Avanade strategic access to high quality, loyal, vetted and reputable market relevant individuals that can promptly respond to client needs. As part of the Associate Network, you will be able to drive results and have access to leading-edge projects. The ideal candidate will have a background in delivering technical consulting services specialising in Microsoft Solutions with emphasis on Exchange products including migrations, Implementation & detailed design focused with some pre-sales; additional work to perform technical audit and health check services for customer environments. The Associate Network focuses on project-based work and is not full time employment.
The R ole
The ERP Functional Lead will be contributing to selling, shaping, defining and implementing Avanade's ERP engagements. Involved from an early stage of pre-sales, you will be a key member of the team that leads the client through to successful delivery. Your key accountability will be to provide leadership for a functional domain and its intended benefits from first contact until transition to support. You will provide industry and solution leadership at every stage, supporting the Solution Architect and acting as a trusted advisor to the client throughout the relationship. Key areas of focus are value and benefits management, solution design, functional architecture, solutions landscape design as well as business input to proposal development, client sales activities and project planning.
- Strong client leadership and engagement skills
- Ability to lead conversations and influence without line authority
- Strong Dynamics AX design experience
- Strong Dynamics AX implementation experience
- Demonstrable pre-sales experience
- Expert in understanding clients' business problems and defining engagements that deliver the benefits that clients seek
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- ERP sales
- Contribute to the definition of solutions based on MS Dynamics AX - help define engagement outcomes and business benefits, high-level scope, implementation approach and effort estimates
- Support and lead pre-sales workshops
- Build strong client relationships through the pre-sales process
- Participate in client presentations
- Active participant and consulting leader within the Global ERP community
- ERP engagement delivery
- Fulfill functional lead role on ERP engagements participating in all phases from envisioning and planning through execution and stabilization
- Contribute to the definition of ERP technical and application architectures
- Lead detailed design, development and testing phases
- Contribute to QA reviews of ongoing projects
- Be a subject matter expert for ERP and industry related topics
- ERP capabiity
- Conduct training for regional resources
- Provide input on ERP asset needs
- Work with ERP Solutions team and area/regional solution teams and practices to develop and refine specific assets
- Support relationship with Accenture
- Participate in briefings and education sessions on MS Dynamics AX
- Support relationship with solution alliance partners
- Develop understanding of Dynamics AX alliance partner products and how to implement for customer Dynamics AX solutions
- Support regions in leveraging alliance partner products as appropriate
- Escalate learnings, challenges and feedback from Avanade clients and the European ERP community to Avanade global and partners as appropriate
- 5+ years' client-facing experience in ERP consulting and/or business transformation
- Strong consulting acumen and understanding of ERP from a functional and implementation perspective
- Deep industry experience in one of more functional area of Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Business Process Analysis and Design
- Fluency (written and oral) in English
- Bachelor's degree in a business discipline or equivalent
Our Associate Network is comprised of experienced independent freelancers with specialist knowledge. By joining our network you will gain access to Avanade's clients, projects, brilliant teams, world-class training and leading-edge technology.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities.
Requisition ID - 51357
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top