MS Dynamics CRM Functional Manager
About our Associate Network
The Associate Network gives Avanade strategic access to high quality, loyal, vetted and reputable market relevant individuals that can promptly respond to client needs. As part of the Associate Network, you will be able to drive results and have access to leading-edge projects. The ideal candidate will have a background in delivering technical consulting services specialising in Microsoft Solutions with emphasis on Exchange products including migrations, Implementation & detailed design focused with some pre-sales; additional work to perform technical audit and health check services for customer environments. The Associate Network focuses on project-based work and is not full time employment.
The R ole
CRM Business Analysis identifies and understands our clients' customer relationship management needs. This involves staying current on CRM technologies (particularly Microsoft Dynamics CRM) and working with Avanade solution developers to recommend appropriate CRM technologies and functions that meet specific client needs.
As Manager of CRM Business Analysis, you will lead teams in developing and deploying CRM solutions. You will ensure that client business requirements are met, while providing advisory services around project management, business process development, implementation support and end-user training. You will be familiar with the latest versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and related Independent Software Vendor (ISV) products. You are responsible for identifying, developing, and deploying end-user solutions in Customer Relationship Management system. Through deep functional knowledge and familiarity with the application, you ensure business requirements are adequately met and provide a variety of leadership and advisory services around project management, business process development, implementation support, and end-user training as required. Additionally, you will lead project planning, implementation, and requirements gathering efforts across CRM projects to work through complex problems.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Work with Avanade delivery teams and client stakeholders to translate business requirements into CRM solutions
- Work with client leadership, end users and IT staff to identify, design and configure CRM solutions
- Work with stakeholders to gather system requirements and own requirements management
- Lead transfer of functional requirements to development and test teams
- Determine needed patches and upgrades in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
- Educate end users on CRM functionality.
You are a CRM wizard and motivational leader. Someone who is adept at understanding client business needs, translating them into technology specificsand leading teams to build finished solutions. You are likely a big-picture thinker and detail-oriented doer. You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a great leader, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation.
- Extensive knowledge of CRM Systems and business solution implementations
- Demonstrable experience in Business Process Reengineering (BRP)
- Knowledge of CRM issue diagnosing and troubleshooting
- Experience with specific technologies as specified by hiring manager
Leadership and Business Requirements:
- Experience consulting on complex projects and taking leadership role
- Experience working with global teams-especially offshore teams-to implement and maintain CRM systems
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both orally and in writing.
- You likely have at least five years of experience in business systems analysis, design or management and at least three years managing teams comprised of business and technical staff.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, preferably computer science, business administration, finance, or information technology.
Our Associate Network is comprised of experienced independent freelancers with specialist knowledge. By joining our network you will gain access to Avanade's clients, projects, brilliant teams, world-class training and leading-edge technology.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities.
Requisition ID - 51356
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top