Modern Workplace / O365-Sharepoint Architect
About the role:
Avanade is looking to hire Senior Architects to support our growing Workplace Experience practice. Workplace Experience is a new approach that embraces the entire workplace to drive sustainable value. It combines technology, operations, culture and employee experience in a holistic approach focused on cost efficiency, productivity and growth. Avanade helps clients drive a durable digital transformation by building workplace experiences that enables employees to do things differently and do different things with the goal making the workplace more rewarding and efficient. We work to improve business performance with Workplace Automation; redefine processes and workloads with Artificial Intelligence and re-engineer employee experience, so that it has parity with client experience - all leading to durable digital transformation.
As a Workplace Experience Sr Architect, you will support the overall strategy, performance and growth of the Workplace Practice in the Northeast Region. You'll partner closely with both the Regional and the North American Leads to implement strategies to drive value for clients. In the role, you'll focus on driving the practice every day; serving as the "face" of the practice internally and externally in your Region, support offering sales through delivery, including capability and capacity, and regional relationships with offering alliance partners, Microsoft and Accenture.
In this role, you will manage full-spectrum, cross-offering solutions delivery for clients. You will partner with Talent Community Lead and Regional Capability Lead on resourcing and skill needs to maintain effective business operations and project outcomes , leveraging the Global Delivery Network (GDN) as needed, to prepare our organization for market changes.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Collaborate with and educate account and sales team to drive offerings to target clients, including all stages of the deal pursuit, review and approval
• Support quality and client delivery issues for offerings and solutions in you're the Northeast Region
- Support direct selling teams from creating solutions through proposal and closing deals
- Travel as dictated by the business
You revel in success, with a leadership track record in developing and growing long term, high value client relationships. You're adept at communications, especially with influencing and negotiation capabilities that help you establish and grow solutions with key clients. Internally, you enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of solution offerings to grow a technology services line of business.
In addition, your professional skillset likely includes:
• Experience with sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management
• Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with off-shore teams and delivery
• Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction
• Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects.
Optionally, your skillset should include some of the following:
• Experience in web portal platforms such as SharePoint, LifeRay, Sitecore, Box, Confluence, Igloo, & Beezy
• Understanding modern User Experience activities such as Information Architecture, User Stories, User Journeys, Wireframes, and Visual Comps
• Experience in enterprise application integration patterns
You likely possess a bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, engineering, or related). You likely have about 7 years of relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery and business management, and more than 5 years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com .
Back to top