Modern Workplace Consultant (Australian Citizen)
Are you passionate about helping partners realise the value of a Modern Workplace? So are we.
You have deployment experience in Windows 10 and Office 365 and can incorporate these technologies to provide a truly cost-efficient, responsive and secure evergreen Modern Workplace to our valued partners.
About you You're a natural communicator who wants to help our partners on their Modern Workplace journey. You will help improve employee mobility, productivity, collaboration and security demonstrating your experience in Exchange Online, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams Your interpersonal and communication skills help technical and non-technical clients engage with often complex information.
About the job As an Infrastructure Consultant, you build modern and powerful applications, guiding your clients on the architecture and implementation of sophisticated software applications. You craft the processes, procedures and tools that transform businesses, working with our technology and design teams to build fully integrated technology, operations, strategies and solutions.
Day to day, you will:
- Take part in all project phases - Plan, Analyse, Design, Build and Test
- Partner with the technology and design teams to turn strategies into solutions
- Create and adapt Infrastructure solutions
- Define project documentation, including design, build and operations guides, as well as the management processes, procedures and toolsets
- Carry out integration and user testing
- Support your clients to transform their technology landscapes
- Work with global and offshore teams
- Guide and mentor junior members of the team
- Travel as required.
You are likely to have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, Information Technology or similar. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be suitable. You also have at least five years of experience in systems engineering and/or infrastructure.
Your skills and experience include:
- Experience architecting and building O365 solutions covering Exchange Online, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams
- Good technical understanding of O365 core technologies including Exchange, Skype and SharePoint in cloud, on-premises and hybrid scenarios.
- Experience with deployment in complex hybrid and/or heterogeneous environments.
- Technical experience and knowledge of application portfolio management techniques as part of workplace transformations.
- Ideally you will have technical experience in cloud architectures, including Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solutions.
- An ability to articulate architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms including an understanding of different architectural frameworks that may be used by our customers.
- Experience with identity solutions including MIM or FIM
- Australian Citizen
- Security Clearance (CBR)
- Ability to travel domestically
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Back to top