Modern Application Transformation Solution Architect
Location: Copenhagen or Greater Copenhagen
About the role
Would you like to be in the front and centre in decisions regarding future IT platforms and design for some of the most interesting companies in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden?
Do you believe, that the future of business is digital, and the means to get there is through modern engineering, artificial intelligence and cloud computing?
Do you enjoy working in a high pace environment with competent colleagues, and are you brighter and more ambitious than most people?
Can you answer yes to the above questions, then this is your chance to work with some of the latest Microsoft technologies in a role with significant business impact for our customers locally, regionally and globally. Send in your application today rather than tomorrow!
As a Solution Architect for our Modern Application Transformation offering in Nordics, you will work closely with the Offering Lead to drive growth in our Modern Applications business across Nordics. Primarily a pre-sales role, you will help drive our growth aspirations by engaging directly with our customers, acting in an advisory capacity, and working with our sales teams to shape and solution Modern Application Transformation deals that are centred on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
In addition, you will support the Modern Application Transformation offering lead with the overall strategy, performance and growth of the Modern Application Transformation Offering in Nordics. You will act as a "face" of the offering internally and externally across our four Nordic geographies, supporting capability initiatives, and regional relationships with offering alliance partners, Microsoft and Accenture.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Work closely with Sales, tailoring and shaping our proposition to the customers' IT and business leadership for our largest Enterprise Accounts
- Perform End-to-end solution shaping and solution architecture for Modern Application Transformation, including estimation, solution planning to create the optimal customer outcome
- Present our solution to customer CIO's, Chief Architect's and VP's. Explaining the solution in detail, interpreting customer needs and responding to challenges to show the value and relevance to the customer business
- Act as an evangelist, answering deep technical questions on Modern Application Architecture and Development in the Public Cloud, show solutions to customer requirements through demonstrations and examples, and be able to articulate the business value.
- Collaborate with our strategic partners, Accenture and Microsoft, on target accounts.
- Work with the Offering Lead to enhance the Modern Application Transformation offering so that it is relevant for the Nordic market and ensure our capability teams have appropriate skills development plans to support it.
You revel in success, with a leadership track record in developing and growing long term, high value client relationships. You have a consulting background, are passionate about technology and consider yourself a Modern Applications evangelist, along with a proven track record. You're adept at communications, especially with influencing and negotiation capabilities that help you establish and grow solutions with key clients. Internally, you enjoy advising leadership teams on the development, production, and promotion of solution offerings to grow a technology services line of business.
In addition, your professional skillset likely includes:
- Business and commercial mindset
- Extensive Application Development Services Delivery experience
- Experience with sales principles and practices including end-to-end sales lifecycle including Pre-sales, solutioning, service architecture and application hand-off
- Strong point of view on emerging trends in Modern Application Development - DevOps, Cloud Native Application, API's, Microsoft Development platforms and Open Source Software
- Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with off-shore teams and delivery
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects
- Establishing a presence in a target market and in the minds of key clients through client interactions and executive presence
- Fluency in Danish and English is essential
You likely possess a master's degree but as an absolute minimum you will have a bachelor's degree in a Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, engineering, or related). You likely have about 7 years of relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery and business management, and more than 5 years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy.
Requisition ID - 55305
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top