Microsoft Security Consultant
- Rugby, United Kingdom
Think you can make an impact on the world around you? So do we.
Avanade UK is looking for a Microsoft Security Consultant to join our growing UK Security Consulting practice.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We partner with leading global clients to address real business challenges. We are leading the way! You will get a chance to get creative and innovative whist working on some of the largest and cutting edge projects. You play an active role in transforming our client's Security on their Microsoft platforms through designing and implementing Microsoft Security technologies on-premise and in the cloud. You are delivering throughout the project lifecycle, performing discovery, analysis, designing, building, testing and deploying solutions. You have outstanding personal interpersonal skills and enjoy working closely with others. Working in a consultancy role, you are happy and flexible to travel to client on a periodic basis.
You are technically capable and able to demonstrate a deep understanding of the following Microsoft security technologies:
- Azure AD Premium, Azure Information Protection/RMS, Azure Identity Management, Microsoft Intune, Advanced Threat Analytics and more.
You are also experienced Security Consultant in some of these technologies:
- ADFS, ADDS, Azure AD Connect, MIM, Office 365 tenant security, Azure security and more.
It would be excellent, if you can demonstrate knowledge, experience and ideally hold certifications in the following areas:
- CISSP, CompTIA Security+, Microsoft Office365 exams 70-346, 70-347, Microsoft Azure exams 70-532, 70-533, MCSE/MCSA
Note: We are not able to accept applications from those requiring Visa/Work permit sponsorship. Applicants must already be eligible to live and work in UK.
BENEFITS WE OFFER:
- Private Medical Cover, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, 80 hours per annum studying towards Microsoft Certifications, generous pension and much more!
- Avanade University - real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 36,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top