Microsoft Modern Workplace Sr Architect
About the role:
Market Units are what we want to be known for in the market; they are the areas on which our clients most frequently seek our guidance during their digital transformation journey. Within our Market Units, we have core Offerings, which are the solutions we deliver to our clients. By specializing in and formalizing these select Offerings, we can deepen our relationships with our clients across their entire business and compete in new areas, helping us to grow our market share.
As a Workplace Platform Modernization Sr Architect, you will support the overall strategy, performance and growth of the Workplace Platform Modernization Offering in your assigned geography. You'll partner closely with both the Regional Offering and Market Unit Lead to implement a strategy for offering identification and investments. In the role, you'll focus on driving the offering every day; serving as the "face" of the offering internally and externally in your Region, support offering sales through delivery, including capability and capacity, and regional relationships with offering alliance partners, Microsoft and Accenture. We help our clients transform technology and their organization to accelerate consumption of secure, cloud-based workplace platforms and services at cost-efficient scale.
Key Technology experience includes: Active Directory, Windows 10, Office 365, Exchange, Teams, Skype, Enterprise Mobility & Security, Identity Management.
Highly Preferred: Binary Tree / Sharegate
In this role, you will manage full-spectrum, cross-offering solutions delivery for clients. You will partner with Talent Community Lead and Regional Capability Lead on resourcing and skill needs to maintain effective business operations and project outcomes , leveraging the Global Delivery Network (GDN) as needed, to prepare our organization for market changes.
Day-to-day, you will:
- deal pursuit, review and approval
- Support quality and client delivery issues for offerings and solutions in your Region
- Provide forecasting and sales pipeline analysis to support processes
- Effectively position offering and cross-offering offerings within the Regional sales channel
- Develop strong, effective relationships with Avanade and Accenture sellers
- Partner with the global Center of Excellence (CoE) on offering and asset development
- Support direct selling teams from creating solutions through proposal and closing deals
You revel in success, with a leadership track record in developing and growing long term, high value client relationships. You're adept at communications, especially with influencing and negotiation capabilities that help you establish and grow solutions with key clients. Internally, you enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of solution offerings to grow a technology services line of business.
In addition, your professional skillset likely includes:
- Experience with sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management
- Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with off-shore teams and delivery
- Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Back to top