Microsoft Identity Consultant
- Rugby, United Kingdom
Microsoft Identity Consultant
Avanade UK is looking to hire a Microsoft Identity Consultant for our UK Security Consulting practice. This is a consultancy role, however, during Covid19 travel to client's site is not required.
Note: We are not able to accept applications from those requiring Visa/Work permit sponsorship. Applicants must already be eligible to live and work in UK.
About the role
As a Microsoft Identity Consultant, you are working on some of the largest and leading-edge projects. This role is a customer facing and you will play an active role in transforming our client's Security on their Microsoft platforms through designing and implementing Microsoft Security technologies on-premise and in the cloud. You are comfortable meeting clients and lead workshops
Our Security team is now looking for a strong Microsoft Identity Consultant to join our ever- growing team. To hit the ground running, you come with deep technical skills including:
- Proven experience in designing and implementing Microsoft Identity Management solutions (specifically around on-premise based Identity Management with Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) and its predecessor Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 + R2.
- cloud based Identity Management with Azure Active Directory
- You will deliver throughout the project lifecycle hence is its important you are comfortable with performing discovery, analysis, design, build, test and deployment of Microsoft Identity Management solutions.
To be considered for this role you bring proven experience and deep understanding of Microsoft Identity Management (Attribute flow, Identity Joining, Schema alterations, Group Management, Role Based Access Control, Certificate Management, Coded and codeless provisioning techniques, Connector Development, Provisioning and Deprovisioning, Microsoft Hybrid Identity, Identity Federation)
You also have a strong foundation across the Microsoft Security solution stack. Experience and subject matter expertise in at least three of the technologies listed below is preferred:
• Active Directory Federation Services
• Active Directory Domain Services
• Active Directory Certificate Services
• Azure AD Connect
• Azure Active Directory basic, P1 and P2
• Microsoft Intune
• Azure RMS/Azure Information Protection
• Enterprise Mobility and Security Suite (EM+S)
• Windows Server Operating Systems
• Office 365
Additionally, candidates should demonstrate knowledge, experience and ideally hold certifications in the following areas:
• CompTIA Security+
• Microsoft Mobility MCP Exam 98-368
Benefits we offer:
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft's global alliance partner of the year (14 years in a row), with exceptional development and training (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications)
- Private Medical Cover, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, generous pension and much more!
- Avanade University - real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Culture where everyone matters
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 36,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top