Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant (f/m/x)
Your duties. Your challenges. Your opportunities.
- You will develop innovative concepts and implement complex BI solutions based on current Microsoft BI technology in close coordination with the specialist departments of our customers in order to develop tailor-made solutions. You will support our customers in technical, methodical and professional consulting in national and international environments as a "Trusted Advisor" in the field of Business Intelligence.
- You will be involved in all phases of our BI customer projects - from requirements analysis to specifications, design, implementation, testing and documentation.
- You will support the implementation of data warehouses and data analysis/reporting solutions as well as the modelling of OLAP cubes at our customers' sites.
- You will carry out professional and technical reviews and ensure our high-quality standards.
What makes us a top employer.
- At Avanade you get both: the advantages of a large corporation and the entrepreneurial spirit of a dynamic team.
- Quick responsibility, meaningful activities and appreciative superiors who support your goals and interests.
- Successful start: two-day introductory event at Kronberg headquarters, personal Career Advisor, mentoring programme.
- 80 hours for further education and training per year.
- State-of-the-art IT Equipment.
- Flexible working hours and home office in line with project business possible.
- Attractive old-age provision and very good benefits in daily sickness benefit, occupational and non-occupational accident insurance.
What you are.
- Completed studies with an IT-related background or a comparable apprenticeship.
- At least 3 years practical experience in the Microsoft BI or Data Warehouse environment.
- Knowledge in at least two of the following areas: SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, T-SQL, SharePoint.
- Ideally: Experience in Advanced Analytics, especially with 'R', Data Mining as well as in working with semi-structured data (e.g. Hadoop).
- Communication skills in German and English are required.
- Willingness to travel.
Then apply right now via our online portal. We look forward to getting to know you personally.
Avanade is committed to a diverse and integrative working environment.
We value each and every one of our employees, because we know that diverse ideas, perspectives and experience make us a better company.
Innovative. Productive. Smarter. Faster.
Information for recruitment agencies: Please note that we do not accept candidate profiles from agencies for this position. Therefore we ask you to refrain from sending profiles
Back to top