Microsoft 365 Consultant
Are you passionate about helping partners realise the value of a Modern Workplace? So are we.
We incorporate Windows 10 and Office 365 to provide a truly cost-efficient, responsive and secure evergreen Modern Workplace to our valued partners.
You're a natural communicator who wants to help our clients i n their Modern Workplace journey. You will help improve employee mobility, productivity, teamwork and security demonstrating your experience in Windows 10, Office 365 and ideally Microsoft's Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS). Your interpersonal and communication skills help technical and non-technical clients engage with often complex information.
You are likely to have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, Information Technology or similar. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be suitable. You also have experience in systems engineering and/or infrastructure.
You have working experience with at least 2 of the following core Microsoft platforms :
- Enterprise Mobility & Security - Intune MDM & MAM, AAD, Identity, Information Protection, Threat Protection, Cloud App Security
- Office 365 - Migrations from on-prem to Exchange online, Threat Protection, Data Protection, Compliance, SharePoint, OneDrive
- Telephony - Skype, Teams, V o IP
- Windows 10 - Intune/SCCM, Autopilot, Defender ATP, PowerShell
- AD - Application Migrations, Health Assessments, DNS, DHCP, GPO, Domain Functional upgrades
- Azure and Cloud - IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solutions
The infrastructure consulting team designs, installs and configures enterprise technology for Avanade clients. Working on some of the largest leading-edge projects, the Microsoft 365 Consultant is a critical customer facing role and you will play a part in large scale workplace transformation and deployment projects for our customers globally.
Why Avanade? Because there's no place like this!
If you're a self-starter, an optimist and someone who loves to get things done, you'll fit right in at Avanade. People who thrive here are motivated, interested in learning and genuinely have a desire to be the best at what they do. If that's sounds like you, you sound good to us.
In return, you'll have access to the latest technology in the Microsoft ecosystem, partnering with some of the biggest and the best companies across the globe and some seriously forward-thinking people to work with to make career-defining things happen.
If you'd like to get even better at what you do and transform businesses from the inside out, there's no better place.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work for a Microsoft gold partner with unrivalled development and training (80 hours per year for training and paid certifications)
- Competitive base salary
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Wide benefits package
- Avanade University - real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career manager to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
As is the nature of working within a global professional services environment, your clients and projects will change over time so the flexibility to travel is a pre-requisite. All our roles are project based so typically will involve working on client site throughout Ireland.
Back to top