Marketing, Alliances: Microsoft and Accenture - Group Manager / Seattle
Group Manager, Alliance Marketing: Accenture and Microsoft
Talent Community - Marketing
About the role:
As a joint venture between Accenture and Microsoft, Avanade understands the power of partnerships. And as a leading digital innovator, we know the importance of collaboration to achieve success in today's world. We work closely with Accenture and Microsoft (our Alliances) and our technology partners to offer the most innovative digital solutions on the market and therefore know their importance to us and our go-to-marketing strategy. To help us reach new heights with our Alliances and Partners, Avanade has an exciting opportunity to join our new Alliances and Partner Marketing Center of Excellence as Alliance Marketing Manager.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBJECTIVES:
The Group Manager, Alliance Marketing will be responsible for planning, driving and executing alliance marketing for Avanade with Accenture and Microsoft at a corporate level. The role will play a key part in driving alliance marketing across the business and within the alliance and partner marketing center of excellence. You will drive the growing demand on marketing for alliance initiatives, working across the full spectrum of marketing, liaising with global, area and local field marketing colleagues and those driving alliance efforts across the business.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Partnering with the Director, Alliance and Partner Marketing to drive Avanade's global alliance marketing program internally and externally
- Build relationships and connections across Accenture, Microsoft and Avanade marketing and provide governance and oversight to ensure alliance marketing activity is aligned to global strategy objectives and targets
- Leverage and facilitate the ecosystem of Alliance roles within Avanade, understanding the demands of the business from the Alliance
- Drives Avanade's positioning in joint PR and marketing communications with alliance partners including press releases, client stories, joint technology solutions or other alliance initiatives
- Work across other Avanade marketing functions collaborate to ensure Avanade is well positioned within key Alliance programs, including joint go-to-market materials such as thought leadership and marketing collateral and key events such as Microsoft Envision/Ignite
- Provide visibility and promotion of Avanade's global marketing campaigns and content into Accenture and Microsoft target audiences to build awareness of Avanade's capabilities and success stories to promote Avanade as a key player within the alliance
- Leads and manages joint strategy for global alliance events and sets the MOU for how we jointly sponsor and activate at events in collaboration with the Avanade global events lead.
- Develop and promote an alliance marketing toolkit consisting of credentials decks, corporate decks and brand templates for use by Avanade alliance leads
- Take a strong role in collaborating with the center of excellence alliance marketing leads in North America, Europe and Growth areas to identify and share best practices and leverage corporate relationships to solve problems to help increase and drive our share of mind within Accenture and Microsoft
- Lead the creation of annual performance KPI's for alliance marketing and be responsible for reporting back into both Marketing and the Business on a regular basis
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 33,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Learn more at www.avanade.com
Likely years' experience
This role requires strong Accenture / Microsoft experience and 7+ years of experience in marketing in a technology industry B2B environment.
Preference will be given to candidates with previous partner or alliance management experience
Your skillset likely includes:
- Proven relationship skills, executive presence and alliance management
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent project management and verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to thrive in a global, virtual and fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to interact with all levels of management in a professional manner
- Excellent and advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills, as well as familiarity with Microsoft collaboration tools, such as Microsoft Teams, Visual Studio etc.
More About Avanade
At Avanade, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace where our people can be the best at what they do. We are proud be among leading organizations who are taking a stand for gender equity, both in and outside the workplace. This includes teaming with like-minded partners who are as passionate as we are about strengthening the role of women in the workplace, including Women in Technology International, Anita Borg Institute and Catalyst.
Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade promotes equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected disabled or Vietnam Era Veteran, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Requisition ID - 53519
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top