Manager, Technical Architecture, RPA
The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Solution Architect takes ownership of technology related aspects of RPA implementation as part of a client sales process, mobilization, internal initiative or other program.
Following Avanade methodologies and industry best practices, this role will be accountable for recommending appropriate technology solutions and delivering architectural and technical solution designs and client proposals. These goals will be achieved leveraging our global network, working together and openly sharing ideas, knowledge and resources.
- Works closely with the client to define RPA value proposition and solution scope.
- Analyzes client processes, and identifies RPA opportunities.
- Recommends RPA approach/strategy.
- Identifies appropriate technology platforms best suited for client requirements.
- Creates and presents to the client architecture and solution proposals.
- Works with Operations Solution Architect to create compelling Business Case including savings as well as implementation and run costs estimate.
- Assists Project Manager to ensure smooth delivery of the RPA solution.
- Provides continuous advice to RPA developers and Project Manager during project delivery.
Must Have Skills/Qualifications
- In depth understanding of RPA concepts and market.
- Expertise in the market leading RPA platform -Blue Prism.
- Deep understanding of technology and architecture concepts.
- Can conduct initial Business Process analysis, and understands the related role of a Business Analyst.
- Ability to understand client expectations and requirements and convert them into technical solutions.
- Strong problem solving, analysis, and design skills.
- Presentation skills with the ability to communicate at executive level.
- Fluency in English and Cantonese.
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications
- Hands on RPA implementation experience as a developer/project manager/architect.
- Familiarity with process improvement and transformation methodologies (Green Belt/TQM).
- Familiarity with waterfall and/or Agile delivery model.
- 3+ years of experience in technology or Business Process Outsourcing as a senior developer/architect/project manager.
- Previous experience working with off-shore teams.
- Experience with RPA or other Automation would be an advantage.
Degree in computer science, computer information systems, engineering, business, or related field or equivalent experience.
Travel Requirement/ Shift Hours
Travel requirements may vary from project to project and type of assignment. For example, some client and other travel may be required (approximately 30-60% average through the year with a degree of unpredictability) for client technology mobilizations. Internal programs or management of an investment initiative portfolio may require 10-20% travel.
埃维诺是创新数字化和云服务、业务解决方案和突出设计体验领域的领先提供商，公司利用出色的人才和 Microsoft 生态系统交付卓越服务。我们的专业人员将技术、业务和行业专业知识相结合以构建和部署解决方案，从而帮助我们的客户及客户的客户实现卓越成果。埃维诺在全球 23 个国家/地区分布有 29,000 名通过数字化方式交流的员工，通过尊重多元化和反映当地社区风貌的协作文化，为客户提供最佳创意。埃维诺由 Accenture LLP 和 Microsoft Corporation 共同成立于 2000 年，埃森哲持有该公司的多数股权。访问 www.avanade.com 了解更多详情。
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top