Manager, Software Engineering, Azure App Development
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career…it's your passion. And that means more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that make a real difference to you, your customers, and the world.
At Avanade, we:
- Are passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals
- Thrive on open dialogue and debate. We share best practices and solve problems through teamwork.
- Are committed to growth - as an organization and for each individual.
- Cooperate with architect on solutions definition.
- Lead and encourage agile team to deliver functionality on time and within budget.
- Solve key technical problems.
- Setup technical frameworks and writing core functions coding.
- Agile sprints definition and work items break down.
- Write technical documents
- Strong .NET coding ability.
- Rich experience in BS and CS development.
- Experience in application integration project.
- Familiar with BizTalk or other SOA patterns.
- Has experience in Microsoft Azure PAAS. Logic Apps experience is preferred.
- Good ability in technical document writing.
- Experience in BPM and BAM is better.
Requisition ID - 47161
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top