Manager, RPA Architect
About the role
Avanade and Accenture is Blue Prism's Leading Global Partner by a factor of 10x, together we are leading the way in Robotics Process Automation (RPA), engaging on the most strategic and complex projects in the industry.
Because of tremendous Project demand Avanade is actively recruiting RPA talent in Asia:
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
- Day-to-day, you will:
- Lead and review your team's work across all phases (plan, analyze, design, build and test)
- Direct efforts to define technical, operational and user requirements
- Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions and lead efforts to develop and implement client-approved solution
- Take responsibility for project activities including work estimation, planning, stakeholder management and project quality
- Own partnership with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, beneficial client interaction and solution delivery
- Ensure that offshore resources are leveraged appropriately
You are passionate about using technology to solve business problems. You are comfortable working with clients and their end users and translating their needs to technical teams. You have deep experience managing large multicultural teams to complete complex technology projects on time and within budget.
Your technical skillset likely includes:
- Advanced skills in analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Advanced skills in developing client-based or web-based software solutions
- Demonstrated experience in application development, complex code development, application testing and component design
- Experience leading software development projects.
- Your non-technical skills likely include:
- Solid written and spoken English skills.
- Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) preferably
- You are likely to have a Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems or a related field.
- 3 to 6 years of development experience and solid understanding of programming concepts.
- Should be from a programming background on any coding language (preferably .Net).
- Minimum of 1 process automation, using one of the industry leading Robotics Automation Product.
- Understanding of Process Design documents, Technical Design documents on Automation space.
- Good understanding of various automation components and features available in Robotics Products.
- Understands development methodology and lifecycle
- Should be trained on RPA tools (Blue Prism/Automation Anywhere).
- Should be analytical and able to improvise configuration/coding to new situations
- Certification in Industry leading Robotics Automation products.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- Other Skills/Knowledge: Blue Prism/Automation Anywhere
- Required Certifications: Certification in Industry leading Robotics Automation products is a big plus
- Additional Area, Region or Service Line specific requirements:
- Should have deep technical skills and be capable of serving as a subject matter expert in at least one Microsoft technology or business domain.
Years of Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
Experienced leading small teams (1 to 5 resources)
埃维诺是创新数字化和云服务、业务解决方案和突出设计体验领域的领先提供商，公司利用出色的人才和 Microsoft 生态系统交付卓越服务。我们的专业人员将技术、业务和行业专业知识相结合以构建和部署解决方案，从而帮助我们的客户及客户的客户实现卓越成果。埃维诺在全球 23 个国家/地区分布有 29,000 名通过数字化方式交流的员工，通过尊重多元化和反映当地社区风貌的协作文化，为客户提供最佳创意。埃维诺由 Accenture LLP 和 Microsoft Corporation 共同成立于 2000 年，埃森哲持有该公司的多数股权。访问 www.avanade.com 了解更多详情。
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top