Manager, Digital Strategy
As a Manager, Digital Strategy, you will lead strategy setting, content creation, and new media marketing implementation efforts for clients both large and small. This role applies deep digital and content expertise and guides clients to a vision of a diverse set of digital and/or marketing solutions. You will manage engagements with responsibilities for review of outputs, timelines and budgets. Overall, you will help translate strategic high-level direction into business strategies and process to achieve goals.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day, you will:
- Lead in all phases of Avanade Experience Design projects (Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- Oversee facilitation and information gather efforts that drive requirements gathering and evaluation of client business environment and opportunities
- Lead research strategy and efforts, including interpretation and use of obtained intelligence in shaping impactful strategies and KPIs for clients
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams (e.g., account management, client development, delivery, creative, UX and technology) to define solution direction and ensure effectiveness
- Drive creations of relevant digital marketing strategies, tactics and content to develop actionable strategic plans that gain buy-in from clients
- Maintain active partnership with sales, delivery and strategy leads to discover and cultivate new business pursuits L
- Lead content creation efforts for campaigns, initiatives, and communications
- Ensure digital and new media strategies are implemented with stringent quality standards and modern understanding
- Provide coaching and career guidance to Analyst and Consultant level team members
- Monitor, evaluate, seek and provide feedback on the performance and outputs of team members
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
Your technical and non-technical skills may include:
- Extensive knowledge of digital / new media marketing techniques
- Experience working in B2B and/or B2C setting in marketing, content or strategy role
- Creative thinker, who is an assertive problem solver with an analytical mind
- Experience targeting specific goals, focused metrics and KPIs when setting strategy.
- Proficient with best practices for SEO, social media, email marketing, and blog writing
- Maintains active presence in relevant digital strategy communities
Preferred Education Background:
You will likely possess a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in marketing, media production, communications or similar degree; experience may substitute for degree
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You will likely have 6+ years relevant digital strategy, digital marketing, or media experience
Preferred Years of Management Experience:
2+ years managing people/teams
Scope of Work:
Nature of Work: Creates and implements work plans for assigned projects, programs, and/or clients against established operational objectives; supports translation of group strategy into objectives and work plans.
Scope of Work: Provides operational leadership for work efforts requiring significant coordination.
Complexity: Complex problems that consistently span work domains, requiring considerable judgment of contextual factors.
Discretion: Wide latitude in approach to work, including ability to reshape work plans, guided by professional best practices and domain expertise.
Organizational Impact: Work efforts have significant impact on near- and medium-term Avanade and/or client operations. If client-facing, should contribute to client-relationship and sales outcomes.
Supervision Received: Works independently, with occasional validation of work efforts against strategic and operational objectives. Significant latitude in judgment & approach.
Supervision Provided: Mentors and manages work efforts of more junior colleagues and team members as required by various workstreams; may formally supervise work of project teams. If managing team(s) of more junior employees full-time, then refer to the People & Business Leadership leveling criteria. Often serves as Career Advisor.
Knowledge Applied: Applies advanced knowledge of learned occupation / discipline and strong business operational acumen.
Accountabilities & Metrics:
Accountable for managing integration of collective work products to align with operational objectives
Accountable for chargeability and training targets
Accountable for project and annual goals
Relevant Additional Details:
This field is reserved for any additional details that may not be globally relevant and consistently vary on a position-by-position basis.
Requisition ID - 47972
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top