Manager, CRM Solution Development
About the role
The CRM Solution Development team at Avanade develops customer relationship management solutions, especially using Microsoft Dynamics CRM. These systems are crucial in helping clients track customer engagement, sales, service, marketing and retention.
As Manager of CRM Solution Development, you will be a CRM thought leader and solution architect. You will be responsible for working with clients and leading Avanade delivery teams in planning, designing, building, testing and maintaining CRM solutions.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- Lead and review your team's work, directing efforts to define technical, operational and user requirements
- Oversee timely and effective resolution of customer issues
- Ensure that project quality meets standards through KPI identification and testing plan
- Manage partnership with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent, positive client interaction
- Manage off-shore resources
- Participate in sales activities as required.
You are likely a great manager with deep CRM experience. You understand the nuts and bolts of CRM systems and, more importantly, you know how to connect with clients and lead a team to its goals. You are organized, energetic and as comfortable in front of a board room as before a white board with your development team.
Your technical skillset likely includes:
- Understanding of industry-standard business practices supported by CRM
- Extensive experience with CRM or other business management software (especially Microsoft Dynamics)
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service environments
- Basic understanding of relational databases.
Your business skillset likely includes:
- Excellent client management skills
- Experience leading large complex technology projects
- Experience managing global CRM teams and working with offshore teams
- Excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
You likely have at least 10 years of CRM experience and a Bachelor's degree in a field such as information technology, business technology or engineering.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Requisition ID - 43305
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top