Lead AEM Technical Architect
- Dublin, GA
As a part of the Global Managed Services CoE, in a highly visible and strategic role, the AEM Technical Architect will w ork with our clients on critical digital transformation activities which will optimize costs, drive efficiencies, and deliver business outcomes! You will be responsible for growing the AEM Team, leadership, planning, and management of assigned Digital Marketing client engagements. You will participate in all aspects of the software development life-cycle, which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and support of applications developed for our clients!
This role can be based anywhere in the United States.
- Lead the design, architecture, development, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management (AEM) Web and Mobile solutions
- Work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts, and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite
- Champion engineering rigor throughout all AEM projects by promoting concepts such as Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration and detailed documentation
- Be the point person for implementation strategies based on requirements, long-term strategy, and creative design
- Provide technical guidance to AEM Developers around standard methodologies in AEM development - both back-end and front-end execution
- Provide architectural guidance/input around server environment configuration, clustering, caching, CDN usage, security, etc.
- Lead a team of 10 or more AEM Developers
- Proven experience with Adobe AEM/CQ, implementing full cycle Adobe AEM projects.
- Demonstrated experience with AEM 6.3, and working or familiar with AEM 6.4
- Extensive AEM architecture and technology (Experience in Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework, Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, and Workflows is required)
- Experience integrating AEM with other Adobe Marketing Cloud products such as Analytics, Target, Campaign
- Experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogues, widgets, and bundles
- Experience with data migration in AEM and with Multi-Site Manager (MSM), Language Copy, and Dispatcher
- Experience with communicating to different internal servers, databases from AEM, using both front end (ajax, cookies) and back end technologies (servlet, osgi service, Sling)
- Experience with Junit and other testing frameworks in AEM
- Experience with other large scale WCM or CMS implementation is preferred
- Excellent communication, analytical presentation skills, problem solving skills, and learning attitude
Back to top