Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com
Travel is an integral part of this position; candidates must be willing and able to travel within the UK as much as is required by the needs of our customers and our business. Although not frequent, this could also involve international assignments.
You'll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development, including continuing professional technology training and management training.
• You are a graduate of a Bac + 2.
• You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
• You are interested in the world of automation of business processes applied to all sectors of activity and by new technologies and Artificial Intelligence.
• You demonstrate pragmatism, rigor, autonomy, you have a curious mind capable of analyzing and a good sense of communication to interact with the business teams.
• You want to imagine and propose solutions exploiting to the maximum the computing resources in order to automate repetitive tasks.
• You are looking for a career in Artificial Intelligence.
• You want to gain valuable professional experience in a fast-paced dynamic company (20% average annual growth since inception) and a growing sector.
Join our RPA & IA teams to support our customers in their automation projects for repetitive human tasks, to establish value-added business processes
• As part of these large-scale projects for our large international accounts customers, you will ensure the development of robotic automation solutions to meet customer needs. Within project teams, you will participate in the functional specification phases with business and technical teams, end-to-end process implementation, testing, deployment, debugging.
• You will receive training on the major solutions of the robotics market (BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, UI Path, Contextor)
• You will be accompanied to obtain the corresponding certifications on these solutions.
• One-time movements
Requisition ID - 50066
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top