Junior .NET Developer - Philadelphia
About the role
Location is Philadelphia
As a .NET / Azure Developer you will have the opportunity to be part of digital transformation while being surrounded by people who are passionate about building modern applications that leverage the industry's leading technologies. You will learn our client's business, organization, systems, challenges and goals, and then utilize that knowledge to work with a team to deliver exceptional results.
You enjoy solving problems and providing solutions in a collaborative environment. Keeping an open mind, you explore technologies that solve challenges and offer quality solutions to clients. You work in an agile environment that continuously promotes growth, knowledge and drive to success. You have experience with a large portion of the following technologies:
- 4+ years of professional hands-on full-stack web development experience with the .NET framework including C#. MVC and Microsoft Entity Framework
- Microsoft Azure Services experience with Cloud Services, Azure SQL Databases, Storage, and Service Bus
- Experience with Azure Cloud Testing, PaaS, Cloud Computing
- Experience leading and/or managing development teams
- Data storage technologies such as MSSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Azure Cosmos DB and Azure SQL.
- Analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Developing client premise-based and/or web-based software solutions
- With application development, complex code development, application testing and component design.
- Must have excellent communication skills and hands-on experience working on component based applications in a distributed environment
- Computer Science degree or equivalent, with strong development fundamentals, including use of SOLID design principles, Object Oriented Programming, Development patterns and Test-Driven Development.
- Regional travel in the NE based on client need
Back to top