Junior Mobile Ionic/Cordova Developer (Milan)
About the role
The Solution Development Consultant designs, implement and deploys Android APPs as part of a team to meet client needs. This team works closely with the technical leadership and functional teams to fully understand the requirements of the project. Members of the Solution Development team also participate in client relationships, develops proposals and assists in marketing efforts.
As a Solutions Development Consultant, you will work on designing solution components of medium size and complexity. This includes performing basic support and debugging functions, while maintaining existing applications. You will contribute to our solution knowledge repository and may be responsible for program and/or staff management as needed.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Participate in all phases of projects from defining technical, operational and user requirements, to planning, quality control the quality of the code developed by other team member
- Create conceptual architecture and develop solution options against the design
- Partner with cross-functional technology teams to integrate solutions
- Coordinate with offshore resources as needed
- Travel as required by business.
You are a talented software developer who is able to communicate clearly with non-technical audiences. While passionate about technology, you have a strong business sensibility and ability to connect well with clients. Your technical background likely includes experience:
- Good knowledge in JAVA
- Good knowledge in Android SDK and Android Studio
- Good knowledge in IOS
- Good knowledge in Ionic and Cordova hybid programming languages
- Good knowledge in Gradle
- Good knowledge of design pattern (Singleton, Observer )
- Good knowledge in REST (Retrofit)
- Good knowledge in GIT, Support Library, AppCompat, Design Support Library
Analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts;
Developing client premise-based and/or web-based software solutions;
With application development, complex code development, application testing and component design;
Your non-technical background likely includes;
Ability to connect with external clients;
Experience working with global teams;
Proficient ability to communicate complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders;
Solid written and spoken English skills;
You likely have at least two years of relevant experience and a Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems or a related field.
Back to top