Junior Microsoft Infrastructure Consultant
As a Junior Microsoft Infrastructure Consultant, you will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of Microsoft-based products and technologies.
- Datacenter optimization and virtualization
- Private cloud
- Desktop and workplace IT infrastructure solutions
- Application and server infrastructure
You will deliver technical solutions within a framework of specified plans, deliverables, costs and timelines. You will manage multiple responsibilities and assignments while maintaining a high level of quality, including the documentation of technical issues, solutions and support information. You will work in team environments that span functional and geographic boundaries.
- Higher degree in engineering or IT or equivalent
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to travel
- You have knowledge and experience with at least one of the following:
- System Center Products (SCCM / SCOM / SCVMM / SCSM / SCO)
- Exchange Server
- Lync Server
- Active Directory Services
- SharePoint Server
- Virtualization technologies (Server and Application)
Requisition ID - 39442
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top