Junior BI Consultant
Our Business Intelligence capabilities currently cover the full BI lifecycle and include formulating BI strategy, building business cases, solution design and assurance, implementing enterprise-wide BI and Analytics solutions using the Microsoft Business Intelligence software stack and running outsourced analytic solutions.
The Avanade BI consultant is working Business Intelligence engagements, providing professional advice and technical expertise on complex and often challenging projects.
The role contains a variety of aspects:
- Identifying client issues where Business Intelligence can deliver tangible benefits, shaping solutions and using them to deliver rapid improvements in performance to meet business needs
- Business analysis – engaging with client stakeholders at all levels, in both business and IT to drive out and prioritize requirements
- Designing and delivering Business Intelligence solutions for clients, utilizing the full Microsoft Business Intelligence stack; including ETL, data warehousing, OLAP and reporting/analytics tools, and associated infrastructure considerations
- Data management design, including the description of data models, processes, and high level architectures including enterprise data management and governance
- Higher degree in engineering or IT or equivalent
- A first BI experience or knowledge of SSIS, SSAS, SSRS is a plus
- Strong Analytical & Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- A solid knowledge of reporting tools
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
Requisition ID - 38163
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top