Junior Azure Engineer (Australian Citizen)
Do you love living in the cloud? So do we. You're committed to the Cloud and helping clients move their business up and realize results.
About you You're a natural communicator and a trusted technology advisor who wants to help craft your own Cloud community. We'll give you the support and tools to become a recognised specialist, publishing articles and speaking at conferences.
About the job As an Analyst Azure Engineer, you will have an understanding of cloud technologies (preferably Azure) and assist with designing, installing and configuring enterprise technology architecture, components of which include security, availability/fail-over, OS/compute infrastructure, storage infrastructure, database infrastructure, network infrastructure, and operations.
Day to day, you will:
- Take part in all project phases - Plan, Analyse, Design, Build and Test
- Partner with the technology and design teams to turn strategies into solutions
- Build and adapt Infrastructure solutions
- Define project documentation, including design, build and operations guides, as well as the management processes, procedures and toolsets
- Carry out integration and user testing
- Support your clients to transform their technology landscapes
- Work with global and offshore teams
- Travel as required.
Your skills You are a skilled communicator, with good written and spoken English, who can convey sometimes complex information to technical and non-technical partners. You collaborate with your colleagues locally and globally to make full use of their knowledge and experience to develop effective strategies and solutions.
You are likely to have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, Information Technology or similar. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be suitable. Azure Fundamentals Certification would be nice to have.
Your skills and experience include:
- Knowledge of cloud technologies
- Experience with Azure
- Prior project and/or consulting work a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with external partners
- Good communications and presentations skills
- Australian Citizen
- Security Clearance (CBR)
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Madeleine A.Solutions Developer
As a development lead on Avanade’s projects, including content management modernization, Madeleine works with a team of technical experts to develop and implement solutions for her clients.
Back to top