ITS Productivity Specialist
Avanade Italy is looking for an ITS Productivity Specialist based out of Milan office with travel to Rome, Florence and Cagliari offices.
The Productivity Specialist is responsible for delivering Technical Support services and support to employees based in Italy and works as part of a team supporting the European area. The scope of work includes workstations lifecycle management, end-user technical support, and local infrastructure support.
The Productivity Specialist operates independently within defined guidelines, but with supervisor guidance available; He/She makes a variety of decisions, some complex in nature.
He/She can focus on learning new skills, have opportunities for specialization (industry, solution) and can contribute to defining goals and policies for the area of work and responsible for achieving defined targets.
He/She works independently to achieve objectives and deliver results that impact the success of the whole team and collaborates across teams and departments, being responsible for own performance.
- Avanade ITS Dev Center Support:
- Follow Avanade ITS processes (incident, problem, configuration, change, and knowledge management)
- Provide support to ITS dev centre users for Avanade infrastructure
- Establish and diligently manage customer expectations to maximize end-users productivity and ensure a positive end-user experience.
Manage the ITS Environment
- High awareness of global support processes & operations technologies (monitoring tools, etc)
- Manage processes for deploying laptops, system access, software upgrades and any other on-site deployment related activity
- Understand and influence where appropriate the environment architecture developed by Corporate Headquarter
- Ensure the local architecture is current and compliant with the Corporate HQ master architectural blueprint
- Research and implement service enhancements to meet evolving environment and customer needs
- Manage implementation of the IT environment (i.e. anything that connects to the LAN or telephone system)
- Ensure systems security including process for providing and discontinuing various levels of systems access in the local development environment
- Accountability for regional IT asset management and reporting
The ideal candidate has 1-3 years' experience working in a medium or large IT environment and has a Degree in Computer Science or equivalent. A good English knowledge (written and spoken) is mandatory.
We require Microsoft Server & Client skills (Microsoft certification preferred):
- Exposure to (understanding of) Active Directory, Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft O365
- Networking: General Infrastructure awareness, TCP/IP, Ethernet, Internet, and VPN Network Skills
- Familiarity with ITIL
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Cross-Group Collaboration
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Problem Solving
- Ability to Self-Manage
- Passion for technology
ID richiesta - 46654
Avanade è il principale fornitore di servizi digitali e cloud innovativi, soluzioni aziendali ed esperienze accuratamente progettate e la sua offerta si basa sul potenziale delle persone e l'ecosistema Microsoft. I nostri professionisti si avvalgono delle loro competenze tecnologiche, aziendali e di settore per creare e implementare soluzioni che assicurino risultati ottimali ai nostri clienti e ai loro rispettivi clienti. Avanade ha 29.000 persone connesse per via digitale in 23 paesi diversi, per offrire ai clienti le idee migliori grazie a una cultura collaborativa che rispetta la diversità e riflette le comunità in cui opera. A maggioranza di proprietà di Accenture, Avanade è stata fondata nel 2000 da Accenture LLP e Microsoft Corporation. Ulteriori informazioni sul sito www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top