IT Support Lead
Avanade's ITS Local Technology Services (LTS) team provides global, in-office and remote, regional support for all our employees. LTS plays an important role in keeping our people productive and in the drivers' seat, wherever they may be. The job combines two of Avanade's passions: cutting-edge technology solutions and industry-leading customer service.
As France Technology Services Lead, you will manage the day to day operations providing support for all local technology along with remote assistance to our staff. You will be part of the team and resolve or prevent issues with all technology in your office in a timely fashion that delights and exceeds the expectations of our internal customers, foster positive relationships with the various engineering teams and ensure transparency of data, pulling together trends to identify gaps and defects and determine opportunities for continuous service improvement. You will work with many teams on the installation, implementation and upgrade of all local office systems, and they are the first people we call if any problems arise. You will also be responsible for supporting the new hire onboarding program. As part of that program, you will be assisting in the end to end processes around laptop deployment to the new hires. This may also involve presenting to a group of users around productivity tools and help them troubleshoot technology issues.
Day-to-day you will:
• Make decisions with our internal customer (ie. the 'user') at the center
• Interact with end users and business stakeholders in order to properly manage their expectations
• Drive collaboration between our local support organization and our networking and communications teams
• Coordinating office networking activities and local office/conference room Audiovisual installations and operations
• Provide white glove IT support to In Person and Remote Users
• Be responsible for Incident and Asset Management (e.g. laptop deployments and accessory shipments, refreshes, laptop reimaging, laptop inventory)
• Provision all IT equipment for end users including PC Imaging. MAC Reimaging and JAMF Enrolment are a nice to have
• Provide support and troubleshooting for Windows 10, Mac OSX Microsoft Office 365 and Office 2016
• Perform laptop Hardware Troubleshooting and coordination of vendor warranty repairs
• Mobile Phone Account Management and Order Processing
• Organize and manage onboarding and offboarding sessions for new and existing employees
• Handle procurement related tasks
Due to the technical nature of the role, you'll need at least a BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or similar, although an equivalent combination of education and experience might also apply along with at least 5 years' experience supporting IT environments either matured in the IT Support or Help Desk space. Your technical skills should include knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack and very strong troubleshooting skills including experience of O365 toolset Windows 10 operating system. Foundational knowledge of networking, cloud technologies and security best practices are considered an asset. Excellent communication including a good command of English and fluency in local languages and customer service skills are essential, with the ability to be comfortable and confident in explaining complex technology solutions in a clear and concise way as well as to properly educate stakeholders with the right thing to do when they face IT related issues.
Back to top