IT Consultant Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 for Finance (w/m/x)
Your tasks. Your challenges. Your opportunities.
Dynamics AX/365 professionals design, implement and deploy AX/365 solutions to achieve defined business goals. The Dynamics AX/365 Consulting team designs, implements and deploys AX/365 solutions to achieve defined business goals. They maintain skills in AX/365 applications process design and configuration; AX/365 application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and AX/365 application technical architecture. The team serves as a liaison between Avanade clients and technical consulting resources, particularly during the initial phase of projects.
As a Dynamics AX/365 Consultant, you will ensure the quality and thoroughness of the analysis performed under your supervision and gather approvals for project deliverables. You will be responsible for maintaining requirements packages and leading work plan tasks, as well as identifying and mitigating risks. You will be responsible for your team's delivery of planning documentation and communicating these essential activities.
In this highly demanding role you'll be responsible for complex ERP implementation projects in the field of finance and cost accounting
- You'll support clients in defining and implementing integrated solutions and liaise closely with all relevant partners and teams to develop effective concepts
- From planning and budgeting to controlling and reporting - you'll manage the whole project cycle
- Last but not least, you'll ensure first class client support and assist colleagues in demanding presales projects
At Avanade you get both: the benefits of a major corporation and the entrepreneurial spirit of a dynamic team.
- Early responsibility, meaningful work and appreciative superiors who support your goals and interests
- A successful quick start: a two-day initiation event at our headquarters in Kronberg, personal career advisor, mentoring program
- Eighty hours of training per year and MS certifications
- State-of-the-art equipment (laptop, smart phone, including private use)
- You have a strong analytical mind with a talent for leading and mentoring others. You are skilled at distilling information into insights that can be used to compete and win.
- Commercial education combined with an advanced training in economics, business information technology or a similar discipline
- A proven track record in Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 consulting in a finance and cost accounting environment plus a deep understanding of the ERP value-chain
- Analytical strength, solution and client oriented working style
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English and French. Both languages are mandatory
- Resilient, flexible, able to work autonomously and in teams
- Willingness to travel
Back to top