IT Business Developer/ Sales for Financial industry (FSI)
The Sales team defines and leads our overall sales strategy and execution in assigned markets. It identifies the most impactful solutions and value propositions for clients and prospects. This team plays a critical role in delivering organizational and client value and helping Avanade to achieve annual double-digit sales growth.
As a Business Developer inside the Sales Team, you will develop and maintain a strong sales pipeline and meet or exceed sales and revenue goals as well as client satisfaction goals. This is a senior role with wide-ranging and often complex responsibilities, which call for a depth and breadth of business knowledge beyond the business development discipline.
The Business Developer, is responsible for generating sales and driving revenue, typically in low-to-medium risk and return sales activities. At a strategic level, you will sell professional services and manage customer relationships for new and existing accounts. Tactically, this will involve prospecting, acquiring, developing and expanding business leads. You will work with a portfolio of named customers and will support Account Managers on a specific opportunities.
Your focus will be on achieving short- and long-term revenue and profit growth by increasing the profitability of a portfolio of accounts by cross-selling offerings, including project delivery of innovative solutions, application managed services and/or infrastructure managed services.
Day To Day, You Will
- Develop Avanade business identifying new prospect / leads and opening new clients in the Financial market segments (Banking & Insurance)
- Identify opportunities to increase sales volume while ensuring service levels are met;
- Assist management in devising sales plans and strategies;
- Sell a portfolio of Avanade and/or third-party software products directly to end-user organizations;
- Specialize in the sale of enterprise innovative solutions based on Microsoft technology.
Strong customer interface and presentation skills are essential in this role, together with a mind-set of customer service. A skillful negotiator, you will be confident acting as trusted advisor when dealing with customers' business needs. Experience selling outsourcing or managed services deals or other large-scale engagements, including significant offshore delivery, is a significant advantage, particularly where they have involved leveraging offshore resources in deal pursuits.
On a practical level, you will have excellent Account Planning skills and deep knowledge of sales pipeline management. You will need to show a solid understanding of Avanade solutions, Microsoft products and technology services, Accenture industry solutions and competitive offers.
Education: bachelor's degree in business, sales or marketing recommended; advanced degree (M.B.A. or equivalent) preferred.
- Strong customer interface and presentation skills, with a Customer Focus attitude;
- Able to skillfully navigate through negotiation phases;
- Able to act as a trusted advisor in addressing our customer's business needs;
- Excellent Account Planning skills;
- Knowledgeable of sales pipeline management and sales and revenue quotas
- Solid understanding of Avanade solutions, Microsoft products and technology services, Accenture industry solutions and of competitive offerings;
- Experience selling IT projects and solution selling;
- Able to leverage network of inside and outside contacts to increase influence;
- Years of Experience: 12+ years;
- Management Experience: 4+ years.
ü Group Manager
ü Information Technology & Services on Financial (Banking & Insurance) market segment
- Business Development
Back to top